dcsimg

The bosch brute line

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I had an idea today. Anyone familiar with milwaukee knows that they have a fuel line which is the biggest and baddest, most powerful brushless versions of their tools. Now if bosch could only do the same thing and have a more powerful line of certain tools called the brute line. My only complaint about bosch is that sometimes they lack in the power department. Its just an idea that I had floating around today while talking about tools.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

They did have the brute tough drill and I thought that there were rumors of a brute tough brushless drill, haven’t heard much about it lately though.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I think that would be pure marketing then as bosch tools are the best versions each time they are released.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

They did have the brute tough drill and I thought that there were rumors of a brute tough brushless drill, haven’t heard much about it lately though.

Yeah there is a brute drill. I have it and the brushless is coming this fall. But if they expaned the brute line. Why not a powerful brute circular saw too.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Perhaps contacting the Bosch Marketing department would be more practical? I have no idea what their plans are, but taking shots in the dark on BTP won’t get you any answers.

As for the power claim, it’s long been know that having the most powerful version of a specific tool isn’t the mantra of Bosch. They want long running reliable tools that get the job done. I can’t recall ever reading a review when the Bosch participant was called the most powerful…and that’s not a bad thing. Ergonomics go a long way as does having the peace of mind that your new tool will continue to function for years.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

but taking shots in the dark on BTP won’t get you any answers.

I don’t know madman us comes up with some great info out of Germany. Guys find out all kinds of info on instagram youtube blogs etc that frankly I just don’t have time to spend searching. If I or somebody else asks a question and somebody has found an answer then they can post it here. We should strive to make this place the one stop shop fro Bosch tool info.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well, I just sold my two older ni-cad models of the brute tough hammer drills that I have had for years, and no problem what so ever with them,
    I can honestly say that they are very reliable and tough.

Now I have the newer HDH181 and find it’s a great drill.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

but taking shots in the dark on BTP won’t get you any answers.

I don’t know madman us comes up with some great info out of Germany. Guys find out all kinds of info on instagram youtube blogs etc that frankly I just don’t have time to spend searching. If I or somebody else asks a question and somebody has found an answer then they can post it here. We should strive to make this place the one stop shop fro Bosch tool info.

@theamcguy

The original post explicitly said that Milwaukee makes a dedicated High Power line (Fuel) and Bosch should follow suit (and call it Brute Tough). No actual information was provided as to the existence of such a line….just another “I wish they made this”.

BTP does a great job of getting the word out about Bosch tools, but this thread is simply conjecture and a blatant point grab. In fact another thread just like this one already exists. It’s time to shape up and post legitimately worthwhile things.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/things-bosch-should-make/

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘The bosch brute line’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.331 seconds