dcsimg

Thank You

This topic contains 20 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Lakelover 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Seven-Delta-FortyOne
    Pro
    The Emerald Triangle, Northern California

I got the master hole saw kit today. This is the second item I’ve gotten from here. The first was the router guide.

I just wanted to say thank you for this opportunity to get tools. Very generous of you. It’s kind of amazing to have something show up like that, and not even have to pay shipping!

Hopefully, my posts are of decent enough quality that you don’t regret it.

Delta

Goin' Down In Flames........

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the box today Delta.
    I have to agree. This place is amazing. And we do have some great Sponsor’s. The members aren’t half bad ether.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

This place really is surreal. The content is great and the general attitude is respectful, informative, but light hearted all at the same time. Free stuff is just icing on the cake!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the box Delta. Yes this is an amazing place.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats Delta41, sounds like it is well appreciated. This place does some great things

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

The first thing I received from btp was also a hole saw set. I’m thankful for all that I’ve learned here and for all the great people here too.

View post on imgur.com

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Congrats on the award. I would agree that this site is very generous with the awards. I really enjoy my time spent here and the information that is shared.

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Congrats to you! Nice pick I could use something like that myself.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Well said and totally agree with everyone’s sentiment. The knowledge gained is great and how it is delivered is equally great.

Seven-Delta-FortyOne
    Pro

I got done too late today to play around with them, so I’ll try tomorrow.

I have a couple Milwaukee hole saws, and a couple Lennox SpeedSlot to test them against.

I already like the arbor connection. And it’ll accept other hole saws as well.

Pretty sweet.

Delta

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I got the master hole saw kit today. This is the second item I’ve gotten from here. The first was the router guide.

Right on 7DFO, We that know you know you are a professional in your field and you have a lot to contribute, we hope you stick around and keep contributing it’s a long list!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Right on 7DFO, We that know you know you are a professional in your field and you have a lot to contribute, we hope you stick around and keep contributing it’s a long list!

Ditto on that. And that hole saw set is on ky list as well as the diamond one. Congrats!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Congrats on the hole saw kit, I can’t wait to see what kind of projects you utilize them in. Thats the best part of this site, being able to see just how others use the same tools.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Great second box Delta! I’ve heard some good reviews on the that kit here on BTP. The free shipping is really awesome I must agree.

A Working Pro since 2004

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Good choice, for sure. The opportunity to get quality product as a reward for doing something you really enjoy is much appreciated.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I just wanted to say thank you for this opportunity to get tools. Very generous of you. It’s kind of amazing to have something show up like that, and not even have to pay shipping!

Hopefully, my posts are of decent enough quality that you don’t regret it.

Delta

Congratulations to you, very well said.
    I have picked up some great advice from reading some of your posts,
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge

Ya this site is like no other place with sponsor offers for being a member . Great work Jim and others have done here .

Always willing to learn .

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

The first thing I received from btp was also a hole saw set. I’m thankful for all that I’ve learned here and for all the great people here too.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-Mzriont” src=”http://imgur.com/Mzriont/embed?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fbethepro.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fthank-you-2%2F&w=422″ scrolling=”no” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-Mzriont-true-422″ style=”height: 500px; width: 422px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” allowfullscreen=”true”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    </figure>

That is a nice set of hole saw. I wish I would have one of these.

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

I like the holesaw kit, how many point for that bad boy ??

Seven-Delta-FortyOne
    Pro

I like the holesaw kit, how many point for that bad boy ??

Delta

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.438 seconds