dcsimg

tesla

Tagged: 

• This topic has 41 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by r-ice.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    staker
    Pro

Tesla energy has come up with big new battery. I found it quit interesting.

http://www.teslamotors.com/powerwall

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Tesla sure is an innovator. They say this could have big ramifications with the power grid and help reduce peak loads. Coming from Solar City, Elon is brining some of that background to Tesla. This could also be big for the solar and small wind energy business.

Good info, I’ll be following this as I someday would like to get off the grid. My local power company is ripping us off and trying to limit PV so they can keep making money.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

In the second year this gets released, i’d be up for buying it. I’ve toyed with the idea of having a shed with batteries to reap the benefits of tiered electrical usage.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

smart move on their part going large with their battery production. Building a plant that large it only makes sense to branch out. Look out johnson controls

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Looks very interesting. I would love to see this all work out.
    It looks like it could even charge electric cars too.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Lots of Tesla stories on the Bosch EV Solutions page: https://www.facebook.com/BoschEVSolutions

Apparently Tesla wants to power homes during outages using solar energy storage cells. Read the entire story: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/a15329/tesla-powerwall/

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Telsa was a man before his time.

Thanks for the link to the BOSCH EV Solutions page

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

are you talking about tesla or elon musk?

Pure genius! Shame that his main competitor was such a conniving con artist.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

are you talking about tesla or elon musk?

Tesla but Elon Musk is an incredible guy also.

A Working Pro since 2004

Pretty cool! Probably more reliable and less expensive than a backup generator. It is good to know that this will help energy usage and the environment. Anybody know how much solar panels would cost to install?

What’s the replacement cost and up front cost to something like that .

Pretty cool! Probably more reliable and less expensive than a backup generator. It is good to know that this will help energy usage and the environment. Anybody know how much solar panels would cost to install?

I got a ballpark around 18,000 for solar panels . Or you could do a lease with the solar company and cost you nothing.

Always willing to learn .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It looks like a great idea,,, It looks like a lot of money to me. I think there is a large percentage of the world with no money. It looks like you would need to own a home to mount it to. That leaves out over half the country right there. To me it’s funny how amusing things seem to those with money.

KenW
    Pro

It looks like a great idea,,, It looks like a lot of money to me. I think there is a large percentage of the world with no money. It looks like you would need to own a home to mount it to. That leaves out over half the country right there. To me it’s funny how amusing things seem to those with money.

The rich keep getting richer…

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Tesla (the company) has been in business for 10 years and has yet to make a profit or meet any of its own sales goals. Solar City another company that does not make any money. The goal of a company is to make money it exists for no other reason than to make money. No matter how good the idea if nobody is buying it then eventually the backers run out of money and goes bankrupt.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Tesla (the company) has been in business for 10 years and has yet to make a profit or meet any of its own sales goals. Solar City another company that does not make any money. The goal of a company is to make money it exists for no other reason than to make money. No matter how good the idea if nobody is buying it then eventually the backers run out of money and goes bankrupt.

My coworker who’s into stocks said the same thing but he bought Tesla but sold recently. I asked him about it and he said the stock went up 50 bucks since he sold but he’s not complaining since he made some profit when he sold.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I bet they are living good while not making any money.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The only Tesla that interests me.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I bet they are living good while not making any money.

You can be darn sure of that. That is the fallacy in the modern system. Too many people making a comfortable living in companies that do not make any money.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.490 seconds