dcsimg

Tendonitis

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Sorry you have to deal with that Brian, will this keep you out of work for a while?

Sorry you have to deal with that Brian, will this keep you out of work for a while?

Thanks Kyle , not sure , I believe I will miss some time , hopefully it’s not long , Even though I’ll be on either insurance or work comp , just don’t want to miss to much ,

@Sorpa
    no I think it’s older related injuries and came back to haunt me in repetitive movements. I’m constantly using torches and other things above my shoulder , and especially in aircraft we are prone to unusual working positions. Hopefully I’ll get it done soon , and be back up and running 🤷‍♂️👍

Thanks for the positive vibes guys

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

@boschmanbrian

Maybe it’ll be considered as an injury paid by CNESST.

@Sorpa not sure , I’ll see what they say

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

@boschmanbrian, sorry to hear about your shoulder. Hope they get it fixed up quick for you.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

That’s a cool/robotic looking joint 😀

I have always thought about getting a similar tattoo on the side of the knee to give it that robotic look. I joke with the kids about it a lot, but I probably would never do it.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

@kurt@welkerhomes.com

Try it with a temporary tatoo to see how it looks.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Ouch Brian, I thought torn rotator cuffs are due to sudden movement in the wrong direction during sports, can you actually get it from repetitive movements from tasks? Get well

Ouch Brian, I thought torn rotator cuffs are due to sudden movement in the wrong direction during sports, can you actually get it from repetitive movements from tasks? Get well

Thanks , I meant it was old sports injuries , and probably other things also , but I don’t think the repetitive movements help that’s what I thought

@ChadM
    thank you Chad

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.343 seconds