dcsimg

Tendonitis

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    best5
    Pro

Hello
    somebody know good supplements and cream for tendinites? the joint clinic and epoch-tendon medic are good?
    thanks

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Try medical marijuana

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

No effort, buy a brace.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

The Icy Hot roll on or Bio Freeze products work well.

The bigger issue is what is causing it. Working with a computer mouse, se=wining a hammer? There are ergonomic alternatives to most things that can help greatly.

I used to get Tendonitis real bad and changing a few things made a big difference.

I had pretty severe carpel tunnel syndrome. I used to make hot packs of chamomille and it seemed to releve the pain. As hot as I could stand, several times a day. Most importantly, I stopped doing what was making it bad. This is just my own anecdotal observation, not to be substituted for real medical advise.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I had pretty severe carpel tunnel syndrome. I used to make hot packs of chamomille and it seemed to releve the pain. As hot as I could stand, several times a day. Most importantly, I stopped doing what was making it bad. This is just my own anecdotal observation, not to be substituted for real medical advise.

A doctor will advise a long vacation or a change of work/trade.

I’ll just repeat what some of the other members said , it’s depending on what’s been triggering the tendonitis , lots of time it’s due to repetitive work , people who work with the computer for years tend to get it in the wrist , even us who work on the floor , we tend to get it in the wrist and elbows , Even shoulders , best is to get it looked after by a doctor , I’m in the process of getting a hip and shoulder looked at , x-ray and ultrasound , I think the hip is basically from sports , and same thing with the shoulder plus work , apparently I have frozen shoulder ,

Good luck with that
    Try to keep us updated on the outcome

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I’m in the process of getting a hip and shoulder looked at , x-ray and ultrasound , I think the hip is basically from sports , and same thing with the shoulder plus work , apparently I have frozen shoulder ,

I can foresee a cyborg future for you 😀

@Sorpa
    I’ll be back LoL 😂🤣

Years of repetitive movements and incredible awkward positions working on aircraft will do this to the body , that and all those years of sports baseball /hockey /boxing and karate 🤷, plus the obvious getting up in age LoL

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I’m in the process of getting a hip and shoulder looked at , x-ray and ultrasound , I think the hip is basically from sports , and same thing with the shoulder plus work , apparently I have frozen shoulder ,

I already have two titanium Knees. Best thing I did to have them replaced. Sometimes a PITA when I have to go through metal detectors, but replacements have been well worth it.

I responded to your post but because it had two quotes 🥺, it went to maybe junk I dunno

Fixed.
    Needed approval Brian. RonW

I already have two titanium Knees. Best thing I did to have them replaced. Sometimes a PITA when I have to go through metal detectors, but replacements have been well worth it.

Really , WOW that’s good news , actually a co worker just had his knee replacement last year , he doesn’t have full movement , so far my knees are okay , even though I lost 1 percent of mobility when I had cartilage surgery around 38 years ago.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Patella is titanium made?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Patella is titanium made?

this is what I have in my Knee. The patella is still OEM however

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

this is what I have in my Knee. The patella is still OEM however

Nice piece of metal work that’s for sure. I know a guy with one leg and a titanium prosthesis, he wears shorts a lot and keeps the prosthesis highly polished.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

keeps the prosthesis highly polished.

Gives a whole new meaning to having your legs waxed.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

That’s a cool/robotic looking joint 😀

Clev08
    Pro

@best5 I have had a prescription for a topical cream ever since I got tendinitis from baseball. It’s called Voltaren Gel and it’s worked really well for me.

Okay , just got back from the clinic , had an ultrasound done on my shoulder , and injected with cortisone , apparently I will be going to see an orthopedic surgeon , I have a rotator cuff tear and a detached tendon , I guess what I’ve had pain. I’m looking forward to seeing the surgeon and hopefully getting it fixed up.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Okay , just got back from the clinic , had an ultrasound done on my shoulder , and injected with cortisone , apparently I will be going to see an orthopedic surgeon , I have a rotator cuff tear and a detached tendon , I guess what I’ve had pain. I’m looking forward to seeing the surgeon and hopefully getting it fixed up.

It sounds terrible.
    What did you do? Lifting weights?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.407 seconds