dcsimg

Tenant put grease in toilet

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I deal with tenants all the time and it’s always hassle.one time we had a clogged sewerline . Tenant throw all the tampons in the toilet and flashed it down. Into there 7th month on the lease I had to get a huge snake to snake the wholepipe going to street was hassle.they payed for it cuz they said we been throwing it.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I deal with tenants all the time and it’s always hassle.one time we had a clogged sewerline . Tenant throw all the tampons in the toilet and flashed it down. Into there 7th month on the lease I had to get a huge snake to snake the wholepipe going to street was hassle.they payed for it cuz they said we been throwing it.

And those just went down the line to create bus sized clog lol.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/aug/06/fatberg-london-sewer-grease-blockage

It is a tough business with rentals. Not like it is made out to be. S%#T happens, and way to often.

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.303 seconds