dcsimg

TEAL TIME,,Lastest MAKITA TOOLS

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

A weird looking charger and new radio is coming.

That’s a 14.4v battery. How do you know it’s coming?? We don’t use 14.4 volts here , we use 12 volts and 18 volts. I can’t get any sound with that video so I don’t know what he wants to say and I can’t read kanji.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Makita IS the king of the hill IMO!

I honestly don’t know anyone who uses Milwaukee…and Dewalt is typically reserved for they guys who quite literally don’t know any better and just buy because of the history and the name. They are also the same guys who buy the cheap stuff in general.

FWIW, this grinder is not only brushless but it has a load sensing technology that increases torque and drops RPM when the arbor speed drops, just like the new brushless circular saw. From a tech standpoint, it’s miles ahead of the competition. Other cordless grinders scream to a halt when they are pushed to the limit…this one puts its head down and plows through….so it IS something to get excited about.

ouch, thats pretty blunt and maybe even a little narrow minded. All my tools are Bosch and Makitia. Years ago it was DeWalt. The red tools are tempting, although I will not make the jump. But the comment about the yellow tools, wow! I do not want them, yet I know for a fact that there is some top quality work being done by true pros with them

You put it nicely ED. I would say it borders on ignorant. No pro uses Milwaukee? Dewalt is for guys who don’t know better? That is hillarious!! For the record, yes, I do have a lot of Dewalt. I also own Festool, Bosch, Milwaukee, Makita, adn many others. I do my research, and buy based on what I need, price, and availability.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

No pro uses Milwaukee? Dewalt is for guys who don’t know better?

Okay…last time I’m defending myself or explaining what I was trying to say.

Concerning Milwaukee: I never said that “no pro uses Milwaukee”, I simply said that I don’t know any…meaning that they aren’t popular around here. The end. No judgement whatsoever.

I have a bad history with Dewalt. Lots of money spent on tools that didn’t last as long as I think they should have. Also, there are a bunch of guys around here buy them for the color, and that’s all. It’s merely an observation, not a judgment or generalization of every contractor.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

i’ve never seen this before, it looks pretty cool, i am assuming this is a japan only tool though.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That one looks to cut the bar almost flush.
    Makita dose have a rebar cutter,, of corse.

http://makitatools.com/en-us/Modules/Tools/ToolDetails.aspx?Name=XCS01Z

Dirty

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

its cheap too, from what i can understand it is about 200 usd so about 198000 yen. I wonder if it has the same power as the rebar cutter.

its cheap too, from what i can understand it is about 200 usd so about 198000 yen. I wonder if it has the same power as the rebar cutter.

Do you deal in yen and Canadian dollars up there?

Nice update to their grinder – brushless, paddle switch and the brake. I have the new Festool ETS brushless sander and it has a brake also. It is nice for the tool to be off when you switch it off without the pad or wheel continuing for a bit. Safer for the user and whatever you are working on.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Do you deal in yen and Canadian dollars up there?

Lol the conversion rate between USD and yen is much easier than it is to CDN. I only know as I lived in Japan for a bit and had to do the conversion.

redwood
    Pro

I’m not a tool color racist, I’ll use any color if it suits me. I am partial to teal when it comes to cordless though. Blue has made some inroads, but is lacking in too many areas. I have also been bitten by some of the yellow tools, but I still have my share of them.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

ive been pretty loyal to makita but the bosch impacts have definitely been good also im into my 3rd bosch impact now… im running 12v milwaukee.. ive had dewalt and ridgid corldess drills but they were less than impressive

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m not a tool color racist, I’ll use any color if it suits me. I am partial to teal when it comes to cordless though. Blue has made some inroads, but is lacking in too many areas. I have also been bitten by some of the yellow tools, but I still have my share of them.

What no red LOL. I agree blue is great but too many holes in the lineup that you need to be partial to other colors to round out the tools.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

What no red LOL. I agree blue is great but too many holes in the lineup that you need to be partial to other colors to round out the tools.

That’s where I am now, thought about getting some marital stuff but I am going to supplement my blue stuff with red.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

That’s where I am now, thought about getting some marital stuff but I am going to supplement my blue stuff with red.

Marital stuff?

I guess Makita makes a lot more than I thought!

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Sorry I ment makita stuff. The auto correct.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m not a tool color racist,

What no red LOL.

I thought only his wood was red But now he seems to use any kine wood

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Does anyone have this inpact??
    Makita XDT09Z 18V LXT Brushless 3-Speed,, I see them at my local woodcraft for 220$ plus tax or the big A for 162$ no tax.

Dirty

redwood
    Pro

I have a red sawzall and a corded drill, I guess those prove I’m not a color racist.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have a red sawzall and a corded drill, I guess those prove I’m not a color racist.

What about orange??? Any orange???

Dirty

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I currently have two oranges, black/decker, and Ridgid.

I also have two blues, Bosch and Kobalt, as well as red, yellow, and green.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘TEAL TIME,,Lastest MAKITA TOOLS’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.175 seconds