dcsimg

Table Saw Push stick safety concerns.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    Brackers
    Pro
    Waterloo, Ontario

OK thought I would give a quick update.
    The table saw finally arrived at Bosch today after UPS lost it and sent it back to me then forgot to send it back to Bosch, the delivery should have taken maybe two days max took almost 3 weeks.
    Anyway, Bosch will be taking a look tomorrow, they have been great so far to deal with very impressed with their customer focus.
    Also hand is pretty much back good to go, struggling with a few tools and maybe at 70% but thankfully pretty much pain free.
    Appreciate all the great feedback and comments from the community.

Regards and stay safe

Bob…

I will be curious what the Bosch folks say about your table. It sounds like UPS has some problems in Canada based on your comment and others. Too bad you had a mess up with the shipment.

Doobie

UPS lost it and sent it back to me then forgot to send it back to Bosch, the delivery should have taken maybe two days max took almost 3 weeks.

That sounds nuts. What happened. A label fell off or something?

hand is pretty much back good to go, struggling with a few tools and maybe at 70% but thankfully pretty much pain free.

That’s good to hear.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

The table saw finally arrived at Bosch today after UPS lost it and sent it back to me then forgot to send it back to Bosch, the delivery should have taken maybe two days max took almost 3 weeks.
    Anyway, Bosch will be taking a look tomorrow, they have been great so far to deal with very impressed with their customer focus.
    Also hand is pretty much back good to go, struggling with a few tools and maybe at 70% but thankfully pretty much pain free.

Regards and stay safe

Bob…

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you’re getting back to normal.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Regards and stay safe

Bob…

@brackers
    Bob,
    Did you send it to Bosch US or CAN? Just nuts that UPS would do that. 😀

Good to hear that your back at using tools again. ThanX for the update.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Glad to hear your hand is on the mend and getting better.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I will be curious what the Bosch folks say about your table. It sounds like UPS has some problems in Canada based on your comment and others. Too bad you had a mess up with the shipment.

ups probably was playing soccer with it like all the other times and this time the label fell off instead of just damaged to the point where they couldn’t read it.

Anyways i hope they figure out everything with it and im glad that you are definitely on the mend.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Regards and stay safe

Bob…

I heard only good things about bosch’s customer service.
    But its weird that most of bosch’s packages have such problems with delivery 😀

is your injury healing good and any news yet about the investigation?!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Regards and stay safe

Bob…

I heard only good things about bosch’s customer service.
    But its weird that most of bosch’s packages have such problems with delivery 😀

is your injury healing good and any news yet about the investigation?!

lol bosch can’t control ups, it is ups’s own delivery system that is haven’t trouble meeting with bosch’s reputation.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

lol bosch can’t control ups, it is ups’s own delivery system that is haven’t trouble meeting with bosch’s reputation.

don’t get me wrong on that…I know that there is something wrong with ups’s system and their way how to handle packages.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

don’t get me wrong on that…I know that there is something wrong with ups’s system and their way how to handle packages.

however it seems only for the Canadian side of the border, maybe it is the conveyor between the borders must be more aggressive.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I never had problem with ups or packages that send by bosch thru ups on american soil 🙂 ups guys is like my buddy he comes very often when I got bunch of tools he couldn’t fit in the entry so he put them on the corner and tarp them cuz that day was gonna rain now that’s a service

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

All my packages from UPS arrive in good shape. Once maybe every 3-4 years I get a beat up one or damage, but it is due mainly to poor packing.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I never had problem with ups or packages that send by bosch thru ups on american soil 🙂 ups guys is like my buddy he comes very often when I got bunch of tools he couldn’t fit in the entry so he put them on the corner and tarp them cuz that day was gonna rain now that’s a service

Mine is great as well. He always leaves the packages in a safe area and has been known to return to my house later in the day if he can’t reach me the first time.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I used to have one steady UPS guy but over the years they have switched it up so there is a rotation of 2-3 guys that come to the house. They all know me and take care of my boxes.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

My regula4 UPS guy is great. Can’t say the same for Puro or Fedex.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Regards and stay safe

Bob…

Have you heard anything yet?

Doobie

Sounds like my UPS guy. Surprises me every so often with going beyond the call of duty.

Meanwhile, I’m almost 100 percent certain a Fedex driver stole a cool looking ashtray from us last year.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Regards and stay safe

Bob…

Have you heard anything yet?

I’ve had shipments like that that have gotten lost then found and finally reshipped.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 197 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.731 seconds