dcsimg

T4B

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 112 total)
  • Author

Kicking myself big time for waiting to get this. The Gravity Miter Saw Stand.Put it together tonight and it surpasses everything I thought it would be. Been using the craftsman stationary stand or just carrying it around most of the time. The stand was packaged well and an easy put together. Matter of fact, their directions come with simplified yet detailed diagrams ( yea I know, doesn’t sound right that they can be so detailed yet so simplified, but they are ) that make it almost impossible to error in the process. This stand is amazingly light, esp considering the weight it supports. The handle part is wide enough for large hands and yet comfortable for smaller hands, as was shown by our 12 yer old son. Very well thought out. Our son and I both took it over a gravel driveway, across a small section of yard with a decent incline to it, and back in to the garage with no problems and very little effort. Should have got this a long time ago!

P.S., and to think this was from Bosh, Jim, and this place is unreal. After trying it I can honestly say I would have paid cash for it long ago. Thanks Bosch

Congrats on the stand! Glad it exceeded your expectations but then that is common around here when folks get their boxes.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the T4B stand Ed. Sounds like it rolls around well.
    I can see one being very nice to have if you have room for it.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

My old Ridgid stand is on its last legs. This stand looks to be the real deal. Of course I will want a new saw to mount to it.

Decisions, decisions…………..

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Congrats on the stand Ed. Sounds like a perfect fit for you.

Congrats on the stand. I have always thought that was a winner in all the configurations.

Orange County, CA

Doobie

I don’t have one, but I did take a close look at one a while back at the store. Played with it for a while actually. They are very well designed and seem very user friendly all around.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I was thinking of getting on to mount my dewalt mitre saw to it. the ones that dewalt sells don’t seem to be very good.

Seven-Delta-FortyOne
    Pro
    The Emerald Triangle, Northern California

Congrats.

I’ve been wanting to get one ever since I got the gravity-rise table saw and stand.

The one for the table saw is extremely handy.

I’ll have to buy it however. I’ll never post enough to get it from here.😳

Delta

Goin' Down In Flames........

My old Ridgid stand is on its last legs. This stand looks to be the real deal. Of course I will want a new saw to mount to it.

Decisions, decisions…………..

Can the ridgid 12 SCMS go on the T4B? I might go that route too…. my saw is fine for now, but the stand has seen better days…

It is not listed in the manual for compatibility. The non-slider is though

Doobie

Can the ridgid 12 SCMS go on the T4B? I might go that route too….

Pretty sure that you can. Most miter saw stands are adaptable for any brand typically.

Pretty sure that you can. Most miter saw stands are adaptable for any brand typically.

The fron part moves to allow adjustment . I have a dewalt on it .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Congrats on the new stand Siberian I know you’ll put it to good use. What miter saw will go on top of it?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

If the Miter saw stand is as good as the Table saw stand, It is top notch. I have had real great luck with the table saw stand. It is great for transporting the saw.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I have been looking at the stands and they look great. How hard is it to load in and out of the truck?

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I have been looking at the stands and they look great. How hard is it to load in and out of the truck?

Ron:

If that stand is anything like the gravity rise for the table saw, then it is a breeze.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I know I personally hate dragging my 12 inch Dewalt around! Its nice once its there . Maybe I just need a younger helper!
    You need to stop by some time @Warren6810.

Thanks guys!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

any pictures of the dewalt on the stand? I am really curious about it now. I think I am close in points to it and I am not liking the stand I have for it now.

Doobie

any pictures of the dewalt on the stand? I am really curious about it now. I think I am close in points to it and I am not liking the stand I have for it now.

Your best bet is probably to hike over to LOWES and have a look up close. I know they have one on display at the Pickering store. You can just call before going and ask to make sure though.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.703 seconds