dcsimg

T4B miter saw stand

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I have used it a few times since I redeemed it. Love the stand.

However, I noticed the two little round rubber feet take A LOT of stress when I open and close on the heavy stand with the saw.

I wonder if those feet need replacements every so often? If so do they sell them as spare parts?

Should I bother with registering the stand on Bosch.com? What can break on this saw stand?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

However, I noticed the two little round rubber feet take A LOT of stress when I open and close on the heavy stand with the saw.

I wonder if those feet need replacements every so often? If so do they sell them as spare parts?

Should I bother with registering the stand on Bosch.com? What can break on this saw stand?

Nice to hear you love the stand. Not sure what to say about the feet.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Yeah I noticed that also , I have maybe moved mine around 12 to 14 times , then it just sits in the same spot for a few weeks ,
    Seeing how I’m not doing as much contract work like I used to , I’m hoping they will be okay , that’s a good question about replacement pads/feet
    You know , I don’t think I ever registered my stand , I know I did the miter saw ,

Doobie

Should I bother with registering the stand on Bosch.com?

I believe I tried to register mine when I got it and was told that they do not register non-corded on non-battery operated items and to just keep my receipt (or in this case proof of delivery from Bosch) in case something goes wrong.

Along the same lines, I do recall I could register both my Bosch heated jackets, which I bet most folks don’t even think can be registered.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.184 seconds