dcsimg

still not convinced

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup, that is the place. Not hard to get and they can be found online as well. I’m wondering what else the 7/16″ hex is used for. Has to be something, otherwise I don’t thing that Bosch would make it.

The 7/16″ hex impacts are for lineman, to use where they would have used hydraulic tools, for auger bits and driving lags and whatnot.

That makes sense, Like in wooden power poles and stuff. I just ordered up a BIG 1 1/2″ by 17″ long auger bit for mine LOL. I have a plan 🙂

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Yup, that is the place. Not hard to get and they can be found online as well. I’m wondering what else the 7/16″ hex is used for. Has to be something, otherwise I don’t thing that Bosch would make it.

The 7/16″ hex impacts are for lineman, to use where they would have used hydraulic tools, for auger bits and driving lags and whatnot.

I use mine for auger bits mostly, and it works nice.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I just ordered up a BIG 1 1/2″ by 17″ long auger bit for mine LOL. I have a plan :)

Are you going to share your plan?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just ordered up a BIG 1 1/2″ by 17″ long auger bit for mine LOL. I have a plan :)

Yes I will, It’s a bit silly though so I was trying not too. LOL.. But it’ll be good this summer up at camp

staker
    Pro

Looks like a nice little project

That is a cool idea.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried to do it last year with my drill and a 1″ spade bit on a 12″ extension, It drilled the hole but man it wasn’t easy. And the dang thing wouldn’t stay lit either, I used gasoline and a LOT of it LOL. I’m thinking the hole wasn’t big enough for the air intake, I came across that video the other day and got the idea again. He’s even using a Bosch auger bit

Anonymous
    Inactive

1″+ ship augers and Firestorm drills – just say no!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes I will, It’s a bit silly though so I was trying not too. LOL.. But it’ll be good this summer up at camp

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/CNeOyoJK5EE?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; allowfullscreen=”” frameborder=”0″ height=”433″ width=”770″></iframe></figure>

I love it.. What a great way to spend the evening! I want pics or it never happened LOL!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

That makes sense, Like in wooden power poles and stuff. I just ordered up a BIG 1 1/2″ by 17″ long auger bit for mine LOL. I have a plan :)

That @rerun_1965 got one of those bits in his goody box last year. It’s one heck of a bit.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Now that is a heck of an idea Dabbs. I’m sure my HOA would love that.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.351 seconds