dcsimg

Sticker/decal swap

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,002 total)
  • Author
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Just wanted to see if there is any interest in swapping stickers or other promo stuff. I’ll edit and throw in some pictures of what I’ve got a bit later. Hopefully we can get some good ones made by the members hear. I guess just post approximate size/pics.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’m right into the decal stuff. Lots of it you just can’t buy online. I’ll have to see what I can wrangle up for the thread.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

I just simply wouldn’t have any stickers to swap. It’s not like I don’t want to let go of any I have, I just don’t have any other than a few Festool ones I just got at LV a few weeks ago.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Ohhh, a Festool @Doobie?? That’s speaking another language in my trade, would love one of those ; ) What are you looking for?

It’s not like I don’t want to let go of any I have

lol

A Working Pro since 2004

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I can’t remember ever buying a tools that came with stickers. Recently I got a promo box broom OSI with a couple small stickers..probably 3″x5″ or so. That’s all I can recall getting.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’ll get this thing rolling here. These are the stickers that I have for now.

View post on imgur.com

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

If anyone is interested http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-8-5-decals-stickers-vinyl-21-5cm/dp/B00AGJJ99I
    in any colour which fit on the L-Boxx very well for decal/sticker trade.

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I know Jim had said that he was working on getting some BTP stickers made?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Kyle, what a great idea. I have literally 100s and 100s of decals almost all automotive related as extras that I would be willing to exchange for tool decals.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Some BTP decals or sponsor decals would be great!

@theamcguy
    I bet you have some sweet ones!!

A Working Pro since 2004

kzcarp
    Pro

I’ve got a few festool stickers, I’d swap. I got two, yes two stickers with my sawsquatch a tiny sticker I’m thinking would be a hard hat size and a window decal, those not up for swap.
    I have been noticing lumberyard/supply companies having stickers. I have to locate my stash.

Cool idea even if my wife would say it’s a bit geeky and 6th gradeish.

Kevin

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I wish more tools came with stickers, I usually wind up buying them online just to have some to put on stuff.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

im definitely down for this but i dont have any decals that are up for trade right now.. ive toyed with getting my trimcat logo done up into decals and i know a guy just a matter of cost..

i know several guys are craft beer drinkers. i can very easily get my hands on decals from a few local craft breweries

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Those beer stickers sound cool too. I know trading stickers is a pretty big thing in the trades where I live, especially in the oil patch. It would be really cool to see it catch on here at btp.

Sounds like a fun swap. I will have to see what I have on hand. I know I have a few Festool also along with a Yeti brand decal if I can find it. I have taken some stickers and made hard board backing for them and put them up in the shop. They are like having little signs. I also have some First Aid stickers you can put on an l-boxx if you want to make a first aid kit out of one.

Doobie

Ohhh, a Festool @Doobie?? That’s speaking another language in my trade, would love one of those ; ) What are you looking for?

It’s not like I don’t want to let go of any I have

lol

You can see the Festool stickers in this photo.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

this sounds cool, I am going to have to dig through and see what kind of decals I have extra. I would definitely be up for a trade. does it have to be tool related or any cool companies?

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

this sounds cool, I am going to have to dig through and see what kind of decals I have extra. I would definitely be up for a trade. does it have to be tool related or any cool companies?

I guess it could be whatever. I’d be into anything cool looking.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

sawsquatch a tiny sticker I’m thinking would be a hard hat size and a window decal, those not up for swap.
    I have been noticing lumberyard/supply companies having stickers. I have to locate my stash.

Cool idea even if my wife would say it’s a bit geeky and 6th gradeish.

Kevin

Attachments:

I was thinking hardhat decal, wow those Festool ones are huge. Good for an L-Boxx I’m thinking.

A Working Pro since 2004

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Kyle, what a great idea. I have literally 100s and 100s of decals almost all automotive related as extras that I would be willing to exchange for tool decals.

Not 100’s but I too have a bunch of auto stickers. Mostly Summit Racing or Performance Improvements.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,002 total)
  • The topic ‘Sticker/decal swap’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.262 seconds