dcsimg

Sriracha !

Viewing 15 posts - 161 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I had Sriracha on my Little Ceasar’s Deep Dish Pizza last night – man I love that stuff on pizza.

That’s an idea I gotta try, is having it on pizza next time I order.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I had Sriracha on my Little Ceasar’s Deep Dish Pizza last night – man I love that stuff on pizza.

you gotta try it man 😛
    I cant wait for Wing Wednesday at Pizza Hut…Sriracha Wings (Bone-Out for me)
    Have you tried those before?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

you gotta try it man 😛

Bone out? Man the whole point of wings is to get all the meat off the bones. Bone in for me.

Doobie

you gotta try it man 😛

Bone out? Man the whole point of wings is to get all the meat off the bones. Bone in for me.

Same here. Boneless wings are for kids and seniors who don’t have their real teeth any longer. lol!

But in regards to Sriracha sauce on wings, I’m gonna try it next time I make some wings. I usually make my own Buffalo sauce, but I like the Sriracha sauce and I’m gonna try that instead of using the Frank’s in my Buffalo sauce.

Has anybody seen Sriracha wing sauce as a flavour when eating in restaurants/pubs here in Canada? I haven’t. Sounds like they have that stateside though.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

you gotta try it man 😛

Same here. Boneless wings are for kids and seniors who don’t have their real teeth any longer. lol!

But in regards to Sriracha sauce on wings, I’m gonna try it next time I make some wings. I usually make my own Buffalo sauce, but I like the Sriracha sauce and I’m gonna try that instead of using the Frank’s in my Buffalo sauce.

Has anybody seen Sriracha wing sauce as a flavour when eating in restaurants/pubs here in Canada? I haven’t. Sounds like they have that stateside though.

lol you guys are something special 😀
    I just cant stand eating around the bones.
    I pop them in my mouth and im done with it.
    Their wings have a Honey Sriracha Sauce. Its a new flavor they introduced to their restaurant chain.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I think it’s more of a Merican thing. They put that $%$%#$ on everything. LOL

Here I think mainly in Asian restaurants is about the only place I’ve seen it.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I don’t know if it is a mexican thing but yah all the more american stuff filtering up to us is all sriracha flavoured items. However in Asian restaurants you just see a bottle of it sitting to the side and its usually just Pho restaurants that have the bottle.

Doobie

Their wings have a Honey Sriracha Sauce. Its a new flavor they introduced to their restaurant chain.

That sounds kind of yummy. Or how bout mixed with a little molasses too? I just might try that.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I don’t know if it is a mexican thing but yah all the more american stuff filtering up to us is all sriracha flavoured items. However in Asian restaurants you just see a bottle of it sitting to the side and its usually just Pho restaurants that have the bottle.

@r-ice
    Read through my post… I said Merican NOT Mexican. LOL
    True, mainly the Pho restaurants have a bottle sitting around.

That sounds kind of yummy. Or how bout mixed with a little molasses too? I just might try that.

I think companies are getting carried away with Honey flavored everything. There was a time I could buy just Garlic Sausages but not they are nowhere to be seen and it’s only Honey Garlic Sausages.

— Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@58chev lol who spells American as merican no wonder I thought it was mexican hahaha. And honey garlic is the best flavor.

Doobie

@r-ice,

Merican? What is that? Thought it was a typo for Mexican.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@r-ice,

So did I, My question is why have so little respect to have some dupid name for the most giving country on earth.

Doobie

@r-ice,

So did I, My question is why have so little respect to have some dupid name for the most giving country on earth.

I tried Googling this “Merican” word and I got a punk band or a Malaysian politician. No such word.

@58Chev

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

r-ice,

I tried Googling this “Merican” word and I got a punk band or a Malaysian politician. No such word.

58Chev

Come on, no need to get your panties in a knot now. LOL

It no different than a Canadian getting called a Canuck. Just a nickname, no disrespect intended. 🙂

— Glenn Botting

r-ice,

58Chev

Come on, no need to get your panties in a knot now. LOL

It no different than a Canadian getting called a Canuck. Just a nickname, no disrespect intended. :)

Your taking this places you don’t want to go

Viewing 15 posts - 161 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • The topic ‘Sriracha !’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.605 seconds