dcsimg

Sriracha !

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The stuff now come in small ketchup size packet at 7-11 , I get breakfast bentos there and get 3 of them to put on top.

That looks good Dirty.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The stuff now come in small ketchup size packet at 7-11 , I get breakfast bentos there and get 3 of them to put on top.

That looks pretty darn good.

kzcarp
    Pro

That looks pretty darn good.

For a 7-11 breakfast it does look good.

kevin

yellaD
    Pro

I love this stuff, on almost everything. Pizza, chili, burgers, omelets, scrambled eggs fresh from our own chickens, chicken wings (sorry girls) mashed potatoes, mac & cheese. Mmmmm, tasty!
    Any other fans out there?
    http://huyfong.com/no_frames/sriracha.htm

kevin

Yep, the Sriracha hot sauce is the best! Most famous in the Pho restaurants.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

The stuff now come in small ketchup size packet at 7-11

Welcome to the 21st century Dirty, those ketchup size packets have been around for some time.

BTW, sriracha sauce ain’t hot at all. 😮
    This is one of the best sauces out there.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

My girlfriend got me a tin of sriracha infused salt for xmas. I definitely need to put it to work.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome to the 21st century Dirty, those ketchup size packets have been around for some time.

What I live in a big major US city. I know they been out for a while now I just thought I’d add it to the thread, and how they give them out at the local 7-11s. Oh and I’m hip to the Habanero sauce, I make my own. But the habanero isn’t very hot compared to the ghost pepper sauce I make. I have some funn with that one.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Oh and I’m hip to the Habanero sauce, I make my own. But the habanero isn’t very hot compared to the ghost pepper sauce I make. I have some funn with that one.

Nice, I don’t make sauce but I do make a great dry shake from dehydrated peppers that I grow. Mainly habanero’s, with a mix of scorpion and naga’s this year. I grew on reaper but haven’t done anything but dry them so far. Need to make a big pot of slow cook chili.

— Glenn Botting

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Never heard of Sriracha. The hottest sauce I’ve ever used is some Heinz stuff.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

My stepson and his wife brought this for me at Christmas from Nashville. Gonna try it one day…. soon.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

you could try a different hot sauce every day and i doubt you will try them all before you die.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Oh and I’m hip to the Habanero sauce, I make my own. But the habanero isn’t very hot compared to the ghost pepper sauce I make. I have some funn with that one.

Nice, I don’t make sauce but I do make a great dry shake from dehydrated peppers that I grow. Mainly habanero’s, with a mix of scorpion and naga’s this year. I grew on reaper but haven’t done anything but dry them so far. Need to make a big pot of slow cook chili.

i think it might be time that you try to make a sauce, i want a savory hot sauce! i need some for work to help balance out all the healthy food i am eating these days.

yellaD
    Pro

you could try a different hot sauce every day and i doubt you will try them all before you die.

Seriously, there’s more hot pepper sauces than there are beers. Both worth trying!

What I live in a big major US city. I know they been out for a while now I just thought I’d add it to the thread, and how they give them out at the local 7-11s. Oh and I’m hip to the Habanero sauce, I make my own. But the habanero isn’t very hot compared to the ghost pepper sauce I make. I have some funn with that one.

Wow, judging by the color of those peppers, yeah they look hot,
    I think I see steam coming off of them lol,

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

i love sriracho on pizza and to dip egg rolls.
    chicken wings in sriracha sauce is delicious too

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

i think it might be time that you try to make a sauce, i want a savory hot sauce! i need some for work to help balance out all the healthy food i am eating these days.

@r-ice
    I got to grind up some of my Reapers so you can make some Jerky. The Scorpion Jerky was really good last year.

I have a hand full on my office desk and a few more that have to be refrigerated. I’m always up to trying new hot sauces.

— Glenn Botting

The stuff now come in small ketchup size packet at 7-11

BTW, sriracha sauce ain’t hot at all. 😮
    This is one of the best sauces out there.

There are some crazy hot, hot where I won’t even try. But the sriracha has a nice flavor for me.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I wish these hot sauces would skip on some vinegar, pretty much all of them are more sour than hot.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

There are some crazy hot, hot where I won’t even try. But the sriracha has a nice flavor for me.

I use it about like Ketchup.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@r-ice,
    I got to grind up some of my Reapers so you can make some Jerky. The Scorpion Jerky was really good last year.

I have a hand full on my office desk and a few more that have to be refrigerated. I’m always up to trying new hot sauces.

i haven’t had the time to make any, i should really make a batch soon. I am in need of some decent beef jerky.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 175 total)
  • The topic ‘Sriracha !’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.534 seconds