dcsimg

Spyder blades

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, just curious if anyone has ever used those Spyder blades i have seen, they are for using in a recip saw as a scaper blade, I generaly do not have a lot of scrapping to do, so was thinking if any body had some info about those blades . might make a purchase if I hear good things about them. I do have the blades that go on my Bosch multi tool. they work well, it`s just small and takes time. Thanks

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

What kind of scraping are they meant for? I can’t see the blade / saw popping tile like a demo hammer or scraping caulk like an OMT. Too much power for wallpaper, idk what you would want one for honestly.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

We have used the blades for scraping caulk and tar off block and a few other things. They don’t hold up real well for serious scraping. I don’t think i had my OMT when we used them. I have also used the Milwaukee version. For the right project, they can save a lot of time.

Yeah, I thought they do seem cheap, I was hoping I could have been wrong , but when something looks to good to be true, it usualy is , Thanks guys for confirming. Guess I will just keep sticking to what I have been using.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I haven’t tried them. I wouldn’t scrape with a sawsall. I have better tools for that.

I know Dirty white boy , I normaly go for my rotary with the sds chip or scaper blades, just thought it would have been faster and lighter. no worries ,

staker
    Pro

I have never seen or heard of them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.225 seconds