dcsimg

Some barn doors for your pleasure .

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    JerrySats
    Pro
    Garnet Valley, PENNSYLVANIA

Thanks for the kind words. They didn’t want hardware and yes they won’t be used much if any . Maybe down road they will want handles on them.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I finally had time to hang the doors I did. It’s been busy and messing with making these antique mirrors was a PIA.

As for the hardware from the link I posted. If anyone buys it spend the money and get it powder coated because paint won’t hold up to daily use. I’m talking about where the wheels meet the top of track .I don’t even know if the powder coating will hold up do to the design of wheel and how it mates with the track.

they look awesome, like you literally just took them out of a barn. Good job.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

I finally had time to hang the doors I did. It’s been busy and messing with making these antique mirrors was a PIA.

As for the hardware from the link I posted. If anyone buys it spend the money and get it powder coated because paint won’t hold up to daily use. I’m talking about where the wheels meet the top of track .I don’t even know if the powder coating will hold up do to the design of wheel and how it mates with the track.

Those doors look great Jerry. Are they mainly for display, as someone else mentioned there is a table/chairs in front of the doors – and also it doesn’t look like much clearance to get the doors past the pictures on the wall.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

JerrySats
    Pro
    Garnet Valley, PENNSYLVANIA

Those doors look great Jerry. Are they mainly for display, as someone else mentioned there is a table/chairs in front of the doors – and also it doesn’t look like much clearance to get the doors past the pictures on the wall.

For the most part the doors will stay closed , this is a restaurant and the other side is the main dinning area and another set of doors . Don’t ask i just do what customers ask me to do .:D I did those doors over 4 years ago. What your not seeing are commercial glass doors that are between both barn doors .

Yes the doors do slide past the pictures , I accounted for them and the floor molding with a header off set from the wall.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

The doors came out great Jerry! Put them in your portfolio and I’d think that you’ll be building more before long!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@JerrySats you do some fine work! Glad to have you here! Love the pics.

Those turned out great @JerrySats!! The color and the hardware just fit right in. Nice way to be able to separate the space for them.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Impressive work, Jerry! The doors fit the look of the room very well.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.418 seconds