dcsimg

Small solar power station

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Which model of router you are using right now ?

If you using those router with usb port, you might get this set : http://www.amazon.com/Anker%C2%AE-Dual-Port-Charger-PowerIQ-Technology/dp/B00E3OL5U8

Kamster
    Pro

If you are in the US and in specific areas of the country where Google has data, then you can use this web site to get an approximation of the number of panels that you will need

https://www.google.com/get/sunroof#p=0

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I just checked my address but there is no data for it.
    But I do have 30 panels on the roof. A 7k system.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

What a great in information shared here. Thanks, all.

I hopefully you can come up with a good solution.

If you’re looking for a solar system TO power your house then the Nature’s Generator GOLD System is a good solar power source during the emergencies. It even has a wind power option for more versatility. So you can charge your generator not only in sunny weather, but when it’s fog or clouds. Solar source is good for producing no fumes and loud noises, but in the same time it’s somewhat expensive. This portable gen costs $1,390 on Amazon.

If you’re looking for a solar system TO power your house then the Nature’s Generator GOLD System is a good solar power source during the emergencies. It even has a wind power option for more versatility. So you can charge your generator not only in sunny weather, but when it’s fog or clouds. Solar source is good for producing no fumes and loud noises, but in the same time it’s somewhat expensive. This portable gen costs $1,390 on Amazon.

Thanks for the info I’ll have to check it out.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

This portable gen costs $1,390 on Amazon.

Yea the price is on the high side for 1800 watts.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Generator GOLD System

My question is will this solar generator power a house. I think it will power my house as I heat with electricity. I do like the idea it comes with a wind turbine. This solar generator might be good for off grid living. As for the price I am not sure what the going price is.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Generator GOLD System

My question is will this solar generator power a house. I think it will power my house as I heat with electricity. I do like the idea it comes with a wind turbine. This solar generator might be good for off grid living. As for the price I am not sure what the going price is.

No The generator he’s talking about would not run home. With 1800 watts you’d be able to charge phones and run a few lights.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Yes I googled it. Definitely not going to run a furnace or heavy use items.
    Also that price will be definitely higher here up North. I’ll stick with the plan I’m working on.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

No The generator he’s talking about would not run home. With 1800 watts you’d be able to charge phones and run a few lights.

I guess your right it would only run a few lights and charge a cell phones. I guess this would be ok to have on back up if there was a power outage.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.490 seconds