dcsimg

Small Bosch Radio?

Viewing 19 posts - 141 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • Author

Can you not plug into the 360? Maybe there is not a traditional plug – for some reason I thought that there was.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Can you not plug into the 360? Maybe there is not a traditional plug – for some reason I thought that there was.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This small Bosch radio will not work at all if my Ridgid or Makita charger is plugged into the same outlet. Todoy i only had one outlet.

Probably way to much interference from the chargers. It is the charger’s not the radio’s fault. The radio is only receiving the strongest signal which in this case is the “signal” from the charger.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

small Bosch radio always handy and easy to carry on jobsite i would recommend you be sure and keep this branded radio with you for the work!!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

small Bosch radio always handy and easy to carry on jobsite

It sure is. Nice and compact and fits in an L-Boxx.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I too haven’t tried the Bosch 12 volt radio , but I know that the 18 volt compact radio and the PB360 have great sounds

Doobie

I too haven’t tried the Bosch 12 volt radio , but I know that the 18 volt compact radio and the PB360 have great sounds

There is no 12V Bosch radio that I’m aware of Brian, that was spam, which I deleted.

@Boschmanbrian

There is no 12V Bosch radio that I’m aware of Brian, that was spam, which I deleted.

@Boschmanbrian

Yeah I thought it was Spam , that’s why I commented on it , just to draw attention , but they actually do have a 12 volt radio , looks similar to the 18 volt compact radio , Greg I believe has it

Doobie

@Boschmanbrian

Yeah I thought it was Spam , that’s why I commented on it , just to draw attention , but they actually do have a 12 volt radio , looks similar to the 18 volt compact radio , Greg I believe has it

When it’s a brand new member that is doing a re-direct to a review website with no clear affiliation to a Bosch product that whether it does or doesn’t clearly represent that they are affiliated with, it’s gone!

They’re just looking to generate traffic or chalk up brownie points with what they are really doing and don’t give any real consideration for this forum.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch had the PB120 I don’t think they make it anymore. I have one. You can still find them new on eBay.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

but they actually do have a 12 volt radio , looks similar to the 18 volt compact radio , Greg I believe has it

Yes I do have a 12V Bosch Compact radio. A few years ago I redeemed for a PB180 Compact radio. I was contacted by BTP Team asking me if I was ok with PB120 Compact radio as the PB180 wasn’t available. I told I was ok with PB120. It has been a great radio. I use in the workshop, camping and when I working outside

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

I’ve had the small 18v model prob 7 years using it every day. Just started acting up and would get another without hesitation

I’ve had the small 18v model prob 7 years using it every day. Just started acting up and would get another without hesitation

Yeah I think I’ve had mine for about 4 or 5 years also , nice compact radio , plus good sound from ii , just wish it would have a USB port

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have thr 12V one it works great. I guess I have had for 3 years now. No issues do far.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

just wish it would have a USB port

Is the USB port used for Charging?

It would be nice if small Bosch Radio had Bluetooth. Like I have said before it is not a deal breaker. I either use BT adapter or the aux cord.

Greg

It would be nice if small Bosch Radio had Bluetooth. Like I have said before it is not a deal breaker. I either use BT adapter or the aux cord.

Yeah it’s more just for charging cell phone and things like that ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That’s what I was thinking. That would be a nice feature to have on the small Bosch Radio for sure.
    I to wish it had the usb port.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

That’s what I was thinking. That would be a nice feature to have on the small Bosch Radio for sure.

I thought is would be good to have a USB also. I never thought of charging anything, I was thinking more along the line of having all my favourite tunes on a memory stick that could play through it. Charging would be a good idea too.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I thought is would be good to have a USB also. I never thought of charging anything, I was thinking more along the line of having all my favourite tunes on a memory stick that could play through it. Charging would be a good idea too.

Yeah that is good idea. I don’t USB anymore for music. I stream most of my music when at home.

Greg

Viewing 19 posts - 141 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.470 seconds