dcsimg

Skilsaw Wormdrive TS SPT99-12

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    redwood
    Pro

I have had rotator cuff problems because of this job and it is very painfull. this lift paid for itself on the first day.

Having had rotator cuff surgery, I can relate to that. After that, I got my mini skidsteer and a genie lift, to handle the difficult chores.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have had rotator cuff problems because of this job and it is very painfull. this lift paid for itself on the first day.

Having had rotator cuff surgery, I can relate to that. After that, I got my mini skidsteer and a genie lift, to handle the difficult chores.

I too have had shoulder fixed but I still carry and lift heavy stuff. Right now it’s wet heavy plywood. I usually set cabinets that are not one offs so when you’re in 1 to 2 kitchens a day there is just no time or space for that tool. I’m sure when you’re settled in a custom kitchen it’s a nice tool to have with you.
    Oh and my line of cabinets do come out laser straight and square is all relative.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Whatever works is on the job to get the job done and prevent injuries is the way to go.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.374 seconds