dcsimg

"Signs" that people ain’t too bright at times.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I saw this sign just down the road from me today at my local tool rental shop. Yes a pic I took not off the internet,,,

Maybe we all should follow Dirty’s lead and post pictures of funny signs that we actually see instead of doing a Google search for “funny signs” and posting the results….

I love that idea. Thing is, there are just so many opportunities for that in the real world.

I can’t even think of a dumbass sign I’ve ever seen where I live other than political ones and those were just dumbass because I knew what was underlying in what they supported and not because of what was ridiculous in what was written on them.

More from my collection…

I guess you didn’t take the hint very well

Doobie

VERY OLD THREAD WARNING and Resurrection From The Dead/Blocked Threads Dungeon.

Hey guys, (and gals reading also of course), this was a thread that I started years ago that a former mod kiboshed seeing it as a points grab which you can see I disagreed with myself in its dying days as I was posting multi ‘signs’ per posts in the spirit of trying to make it a legit fun thread.

Now that there are no points involved on this forum, I just went and unlocked it to new replies.

Kinda tripped over it tonight looking for another thread I started wanting to link to another threads content on SDS Max accessories.

I thought this thread was quite fun at the time. Some of the ‘signs’ imo are hilarious. Go back and check them out and add your own. Let’s have some fun!

No more points police! Yippee!

Lmao oh man this is funny ,
    Was fun looking back

Not necessarily signs , but pretty funny just the same

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Here are a few more.

Lmao thanks for the laugh this morning , wait I think a zombie just walked right past me lol

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I came across this dead end at the end of bush road.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.172 seconds