dcsimg

Show Us Your Workshop

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@jkirk,
    I wish it was a BelAir, just a plain old Delray.
    There definitely are some beautiful ocean views in NS. When I was down that way this past summer, I got a ton of boat pictures. Love those fishing boats and very colourful.

This is mine, when no car is in it.

Eric,
    What is the “WEN” on the ceiling?
    Your stack of BOXX’s need some stickers on them. LOL
    You can fit a car in there?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

i wish i had my own shop… i really dont feel like posting a picture of my back yard.. if im doing something that doesnt produce a bunch of dust i just do it on my mft kart that resides in my living room when its not on site.. lol

What do you do during the winter months and where do you put all your tools ?

Eric,

A rebranded Grizzly/Shop Fox Air Filter (about half the price, from Amazon)

A car fits easily. Its a long garage, even if both doors dont quite open all the way. But I cant work in it at all if a car is there.

Fits a small-ish car well, and has held a full-size sedan too.

But now you see what I mean when I complain about having to work around space limitations

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice looking shop smallerstick. Looks like you have made the best of the space you have.
    I’d show mine but right now it’s empty. lol Well other than the Keter bar.

@RonW nice cold tool you have there 🙂 @redwood your shop was looking great! @58Chev…hence the name..now I know:) Very nice! Will have to come home and get a pic of my mess

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i wish i had my own shop… i really dont feel like posting a picture of my back yard.. if im doing something that doesnt produce a bunch of dust i just do it on my mft kart that resides in my living room when its not on site.. lol

What do you do during the winter months and where do you put all your tools ?

i have a side room in my place where my stuff gets stowed. if i need shop space i just go to the company shop

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

@jkirk,
    I wish it was a BelAir, just a plain old Delray.
    There definitely are some beautiful ocean views in NS. When I was down that way this past summer, I got a ton of boat pictures. Love those fishing boats and very colourful.

Eric,

which area were u in. im right in halifax.. when i do go out on the road its typically to the valley for a hotrod car show put on by a hotrod builder whos starting to make a international name for himself.. look up chad hiltz on youtube… his shop is green goblin

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Anonymous
    Inactive

@overanalyze asked on another thread to see some pictures of my workshop. @roninohio commented that it was a good idea to see pics of other shops but that his was a mess. I really like the idea of seeing other shops and comparing notes, picking up tips and just chatting about shops.
    Mine is a mess all the time, so there is really no good time to take pics and I don’t think I’m alone there.
    Anyway, I decided to bite the bullet today and start a workshop thread. I just moved the last project out, so it’s about as good as it gets.

Pardon the dust!

Looks well organized, I assumed it was bigger than 16×20. Must be the neatness, Mine’s 13×26 and looks smaller than that. Perhaps it’s all the extra junk I have, I’ll search for a pic

Anonymous
    Inactive

@smallerstick missed your shop the first round..nice looking space. Wish mine looked half as good as what you’ve got.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

nice workshop you got there

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

which area were u in. im right in halifax.. when i do go out on the road its typically to the valley for a hotrod car show put on by a hotrod builder whos starting to make a international name for himself.. look up chad hiltz on youtube… his shop is green goblin

@jkirk,
    I stayed in a home in (Tantallon) Head of St. Margarets Bay. Was there for just over 2 weeks and have to say that I saw about 60% of NS. Made the trip around Cabot Trail, saw Halls Harbour and the tide rise and fall, Barrs Corner. Ton of other places to.

— Glenn Botting

Great shop @smallerstick! Looks pretty organized! That is key no matter how big the shop is.

@Montreal_Medic I have that same air cleaner. We use it on jobsites to help filter our air for lived in remodels.

@redwood & @cranbrook2 there is no shame in shop mess…it is like death & taxes….inevitable.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, OA said in the post above that there ain’t no shame in a messy shop LOL….So I thought I’d throw in a shot of how disorganized has your shop ever been, This was a couple years ago and it hasn’t ever been that bad since. Gawd!! LMAO

Ok, OA said in the post above that there ain’t no shame in a messy shop LOL….So I thought I’d throw in a shot of how disorganized has your shop ever been, This was a couple years ago and it hasn’t ever been that bad since. Gawd!! LMAO

If thats the way it is – right now, mine looks like this

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL thata boy, It even looks like it’s upside down too.

redwood
    Pro

@redwood & @cranbrook2 there is no shame in shop mess…it is like death & taxes….inevitable.

Actually, mine is not that messy, it just seems so empty. I need a big project, but I don’t have any materials.

It literally kills me how much stuff I gave away or sold for pennies, when I put my last house on the market.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Doobie

Do I have to show my shop again? My shop is undeserving of such lately. 🙁

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Nice looking shop smallerstick. Looks like you have made the best of the space you have.

Ron, it will fill up faster than you could imagine.

Eric, good use of the space you have

@redwood We have seen some pics of yours. It would be nice to see some updates.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@RonW,
    Unlike the beer, your shop won’t stay empty for long. LOL

— Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ron, once you get electricity out there it will fill up fast.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

A rebranded Grizzly/Shop Fox Air Filter (about half the price, from Amazon)

That’s something I know I could use!

Thanks @Dabbs, @TaraC, @madman_us It’s a work in progress.

Isn’t that like the old expression “a clean desk is the sign of a sick mind”?

Amen to that!

This reply was modified 6 hours, 55 minutes ago by  Eric.
    Attachments:

image22.jpeg

Now that’s a shop where something is being done.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.785 seconds