dcsimg

Show us your hand held toolbox

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin, that came out really nice. Everything in its place.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I have about 4 totes for hand held tools and they are all stuffed to the gills. My day to day one gets messy since I cant quite reach it or stand tall enough to look straight down into it from the side of the truck. lol

Its got screw drivers, rasps, chisels, needle nose, a variety of small pry bars, nail pullers, aviator snips, squares, vise grips in 3 sizes……a ton of stuff I even have a coffee can inside it for baby screw drivers and weird stuff.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

@Austin nice, that’s a good idea,
    No problem whatsoever when you open and close the top?

You plan on doing another one.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Ordered my top piece strait from duetchland should be here in 2 weeks. Now my box will be perfect and my ocd will be at rest.

How do you go about shopping in other languages? Just converting currency is enough of a pain for me.

Using Google Chrome it has a translator on it. Makes it easy.

Tada!

hey @Austin the new item looks good! how do they hold to the lid? velcro pads?

No 7 screws actually, it came with hardware. If you look on the lid of your L-boxx you will see some holes in the honeycomb, it also like a plastic washer clip things that clip into the honey comb that you screw through and it catches those holes.

@Austin
    That looks great, all nice and neat.
    So no screws showing through the top of the lid?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

If you look on the lid of your L-boxx you will see some holes in the honeycomb, it also like a plastic washer clip things that clip into the honey comb that you screw through and it catches those holes.

Nice that the mounting is built right into the L-Boxx. So where did you order that from?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

@Austin nice, that’s a good idea,
    No problem whatsoever when you open and close the top?

You plan on doing another one.

No problem what so ever it’s clears everything. And probably not everything I need for hand tools fits in there or a ridgid smaller husky bag that I put everything in

@58Chev
    no screws showing they are made for the lboxx so they are exactly the right length

If you look on the lid of your L-boxx you will see some holes in the honeycomb, it also like a plastic washer clip things that clip into the honey comb that you screw through and it catches those holes.

Nice that the mounting is built right into the L-Boxx. So where did you order that from?

Got it from Amazon.de

Rovik
    Pro

@Austin, i like your toolbox.

Norway

Doobie

@Austin, i like your toolbox.

I do too. You did a nice tidy little job there. 👍

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

No 7 screws actually, it came with hardware. If you look on the lid of your L-boxx you will see some holes in the honeycomb, it also like a plastic washer clip things that clip into the honey comb that you screw through and it catches those holes.

thanks for the details.
    whats the product # for this product or do you have a link where you ordered it? I might gonna pick one up too

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got it from Amazon.de

Thank you I’ll have to check. Maybe ToolStop in the UK has them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.373 seconds