dcsimg

Show us your hand held toolbox

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

That’s a cool video, thanks for sharing the link. I am planning on making a tool box for my self, and this video has some interesting ideas. It’s motivating if nothing else.

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I enjoyed the tool box video as well

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I like this design very much

That is one nice tool box. Thank you for posting the video.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

This Blue steel box I was my first tool box purchase back in the early eighties.

Those style boxes were quite popular back in the day. Nice old toolbox Frank.

ThanX Bill, Bought at a store we use to have called Woolco who was eventually bought up by Wal-Mart.

I like this design very much

Neat design and some good ideas, but not sure I’d go through the trouble to build one.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Its like a wooden 3D l-box but bigger

I like the the big block of steel is a fast way for a miter stop . Also seen him use it as a clamp . The trick with Domino is my favorite part of the toolbox build .

Always willing to learn .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Got some kaizen foam for my lboxx3 that I use for my tool box. I have 1 drawer for smaller tools that I still need to get foam for but here is my boxx as of now

I just want to get something like this for the lid now

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got some kaizen foam for my lboxx3 that I use for my tool box. I have 1 drawer for smaller tools that I still need to get foam for but here is my boxx as of now

Looks really organized so far. The organizer for the lid is a good idea but I have never seen one sale.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I am pretty sure I can order it of Amazon UK, I have to do some looking but I want to get it soon.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Ordered my top piece strait from duetchland should be here in 2 weeks. Now my box will be perfect and my ocd will be at rest.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Tada!

does the lboxx3 not come with a top tray?

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Nope it’s just an empty box when you buy it.

Nope it’s just an empty box when you buy it.

Nice work on the layout . Does it come with one if you buy it in Europe .

Always willing to learn .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I think if you buy a gedore branded L-boxx it does but I also think it comes with all of their tools also.

Clev08
    Pro

Ordered my top piece strait from duetchland should be here in 2 weeks. Now my box will be perfect and my ocd will be at rest.

How do you go about shopping in other languages? Just converting currency is enough of a pain for me.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Tada!

hey @Austin the new item looks good! how do they hold to the lid? velcro pads?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Tada!

I was wondering the same thing. It looks like it has 6 snaps but I don’t know how they would be attached to the box.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

How do you go about shopping in other languages? Just converting currency is enough of a pain for me.

Using Google Chrome it has a translator on it. Makes it easy.

Tada!

No 7 screws actually, it came with hardware. If you look on the lid of your L-boxx you will see some holes in the honeycomb, it also like a plastic washer clip things that clip into the honey comb that you screw through and it catches those holes.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

That makes a nice clean tool box. I pretty much have to dump mine every day so I can find what I need.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.426 seconds