dcsimg

Show us your hand held toolbox

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

Does any one own or have seen in use the Occidental Leather Stronghold Master Carpenter Case? I really like Occidental Leather products, but this tool case is very expensive. I don’t own one, and it’s not likely I would buy it. I’m just wondering if anyone uses it.

http://www.occidentaltoolpouch.com/Occidental-Leather-5588-Stronghold-Master-Carpenter-Case-5588.htm

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I really like Occidental Leather products, but this tool case is very expensive.

Looks very nice Michael, but a bit too much to for just banging around the site.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

nothing fancy, but for me they were practical,
    I used to use the tall roll box, then more of the Bosch bags,
    Now that I have received some of the L boxes, I am using them more, still trying to organize the cross between hand and power tools, plus hardware

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

Now that I have received some of the L boxes, I am using them more, still trying to organize the cross between hand and power tools, plus hardware

Sometime “nothing fancy” is the way to go. I didn’t realize that Bosch made a tool bag like the one you have there in the picture. Do you like that bag?

Sometime “nothing fancy” is the way to go. I didn’t realize that Bosch made a tool bag like the one you have there in the picture. Do you like that bag?

I think they stopped making them, they are not expensive, the quality of the zipper and the canvas material are pretty good, the ends get velcro together, the bottom has two long plastic rails, for around twenty dollars each, I liked them.

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

I used a bag… tried a box (it got too heavy), so I’m working back into the bag

--Steve

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

Does any one own or have seen in use the Occidental Leather Stronghold Master Carpenter Case? I really like Occidental Leather products, but this tool case is very expensive. I don’t own one, and it’s not likely I would buy it. I’m just wondering if anyone uses it.

http://www.occidentaltoolpouch.com/Occidental-Leather-5588-Stronghold-Master-Carpenter-Case-5588.htm

i think it may have been discontinued. dont quote me on that though.. the high ticket price and low sales did it in.. ive only seen a few guys online who have bought it.. one guy on contractortalk.com had one

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Here is bunch of mine . Have a lot of the Stanley Bosch boxes with the rubber seal around the lid .

I didn’t know Bosch made a bag @Boschmanbrian

Always willing to learn .

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

@Skillman Did I correctly count six toolboxes? Looks like you have a nice variety of hand tools.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I use an open husky bag that is kinda sturdy and a L-Boxx3 with a drawer on it for a toolbox

@Skillman Did I correctly count six toolboxes? Looks like you have a nice variety of hand tools.

I have more too . Just took those cause they were with me at the moment .

I use an open husky bag that is kinda sturdy and a L-Boxx3 with a drawer on it for a toolbox

Let’s see some photos man . We love pictures here .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Its unorganized. I am waiting to get some kaizen foam to make it nice.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Skillman you have a lot of nice hand tools. I need to get more organized in that area.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Have not seen the Bosch tool bag before? How long have you had it @boschmanbrian?
    Where did you grab it from?

Here is bunch of mine . Have a lot of the Stanley Bosch boxes with the rubber seal around the lid .

That quite a few tools @skillman, obviously more that one box there?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Have not seen the Bosch tool bag before? How long have you had it @boschmanbrian?
    Where did you grab it from?

That quite a few tools @skillman, obviously more that one box there?

I have had one for about 4 years, and the other for about 3, the first I bought through CPO outlet, shipped to my boarder mail, the second, I think it was either Ace or Tony tools? I forgot.

Oh I think they were around the twenty dollars mark

Skillman you have a lot of nice hand tools. I need to get more organized in that area.

It’s great to have all these boxes but they take up a lot of space .

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Ok, here’s my toolbox that I carry on just about every single job.
    In the picture with all the tools removed, you will see Klein wire strippers, 2 different Knipex cutters, Savage lighted torpedo level, Klein 11 in 1, Irwin drill bit and spade bit sets, Nebo Big Larry flashlight, and a ton of other tools and supplies that I find it handy to carry with me all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t know how I missed this one.
    Nicely set up and well stocked, Grizz.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

The_Grizz
    Pro
    Rome, GA

Thank you, but it has changed a bit since then, and will probably change again pretty soon. Looking to get a sprinter in the next month or so, and one that I’m looking at has fold down delivery style shelving, so I’ll probably invest in a L-Boxx 2, or maybe another 3D to use as my toolbox for handheld tools, then get a couple of i-Boxx 72 with the organizer inserts to keep screws and parts in. It’s a lot to carry, but I’m trying to reduce the number of return trips to the truck as much as possible.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This Blue steel box I was my first tool box purchase back in the early eighties.

Those style boxes were quite popular back in the day. Nice old toolbox Frank.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I like this design very much

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.413 seconds