dcsimg

Show us your hand held toolbox

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Which type are you looking at to get if you were to get one Kyle?

This one here http://www.vetopropac.com/products/model-mc

That’s a nice compact little unit. I like that it zips up and keeps things at bay when travelling about.

I looked up who carried their line in my area and Atlas in Toronto does. Never knew they did. Next time I’m in there I’ll have to check them out. Maybe it’s time I upgrade from my Bucket Buddy arrangement.

http://www.atlas-machinery.com/brands/Veto-Pro-Pac.html

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m kind of wondering about the tradesman who has that.

Why would someone carry timber-framing and carving chisels, and 600 volt insulated pliers, at the same time and in the same case?

I can’t imagine what he would be doing.

I saw that too. I think he just loaded it to show it off. Maybe he sells them??

Doobie

Anyone have a L-Boxx 4 with a wood insert like these?

I wish i have one.

Why would someone carry timber-framing and carving chisels, and 600 volt insulated pliers, at the same time and in the same case?

I can’t imagine what he would be doing.

Delta

Good eye. Looks like those pics were for show and not a real example.
    I’m kind of wondering about the tradesman who has that.

The_Grizz
    Pro
    Rome, GA

Ok, here’s my toolbox that I carry on just about every single job.
    In the picture with all the tools removed, you will see Klein wire strippers, 2 different Knipex cutters, Savage lighted torpedo level, Klein 11 in 1, Irwin drill bit and spade bit sets, Nebo Big Larry flashlight, and a ton of other tools and supplies that I find it handy to carry with me all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a killer setup. What exactly kine of work do you do? I love seeing the well stocked bag.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Which type are you looking at to get if you were to get one Kyle?

This one here http://www.vetopropac.com/products/model-mc

That’s a nice compact little unit. I like that it zips up and keeps things at bay when travelling about.

I looked up who carried their line in my area and Atlas in Toronto does. Never knew they did. Next time I’m in there I’ll have to check them out. Maybe it’s time I upgrade from my Bucket Buddy arrangement.

http://www.atlas-machinery.com/brands/Veto-Pro-Pac.html

that is not bad at all, i’ve never seen them in all the times i’ve been to atlas, I usually shove them in a husky tool bag and they zip up but are loose inside sliding all over the place.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Nice setup, Grizz.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Looks like you have most things covered Grizz.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

In the picture with all the tools removed, you will see Klein wire strippers, 2 different Knipex cutters, Savage lighted torpedo level, Klein 11 in 1, Irwin drill bit and spade bit sets, Nebo Big Larry flashlight, and a ton of other tools and supplies that I find it handy to carry with me all the time.

That’s quite the variety, I’m guessing you so some type of electrical work ?

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I usually grab a bucket of some sort if I have to go out to do work. I consider myself lucky that most of my work is IN the shop where everything is handy.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

I consider myself lucky that most of my work is IN the shop where everything is handy.

Same here more or less with the exception of doing work/renos on various places on my property.

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

William, Looks like a nice set up.

The_Grizz
    Pro
    Rome, GA

I work for a GC, and I’m kind of a lead. We do a wide variety of remodeling, and I handle all but the most complicated plumbing and electrical. We are also a Lowe’s installer, and I do all of the toilets, dishwashers, OTR’s, and blinds installations, generally by myself. This box I’ve only had for about 3-4 months, before, I was using an AWP canvas bag, and everything was kinda just thrown in. Could never find stuff when I needed it without taking everything out. I’ve been seriously looking at an L-Boxx 1 or 2, and some Kaizen foam, or possibly an open drawer and a 72 organizer box for my L-Boxx 3D. I could put my drill, impact, batteries and charger in the top of the 3D, but not sure if the deep drawer would hold all the stuff that’s in that box right now.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

The L-Boxxes are very handy some of the guys here have done some pretty cool stuff to customize them.

The_Grizz
    Pro
    Rome, GA

The L-Boxxes are very handy some of the guys here have done some pretty cool stuff to customize them.

I know, that was one reason I joined, was looking for how other folks set up their L-Boxxes. I already have an L-Boxx 2 with the drill/impact/charger insert, and an L-Boxx 3D, which currently has my extra batteries in the top, and 2 of the 53 organizer boxes with interior and exterior fasteners. Really been thinking about getting a couple of L-Rack pieces to put the organizers in, and then a deep drawer and deep organizer to put tools and supplies in the 3D and use it every day rather than carrying the L-Boxx 2 and that Kobalt box.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I know, that was one reason I joined, was looking for how other folks set up their L-Boxxes.

Do a search for L-Boxxes. Lots of threads on mods and how people have set them up. Lots of threads.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I use the veto propacs. They are the best in my opinion. I have a few of them including the back pack model. The first one I purchased many years ago is still in use. They are bomb pro proof. They keep all the tools where you can find them without rummaging through a tool box or box. Well worth the money to me. I’ll post some pics later.

The_Grizz
    Pro
    Rome, GA

I use the veto propacs. They are the best in my opinion. I have a few of them including the back pack model. The first one I purchased many years ago is still in use. They are bomb pro proof. They keep all the tools where you can find them without rummaging through a tool box or box. Well worth the money to me. I’ll post some pics later.

I’ve admired those for years, but no dealers near me stock a carpenter’s style bag, just service tech style. Is there room for some random screws and whatnot, or does it get pretty well packed once all the tools are in there?

Well, you can load it up with hand tools and it gets pretty heavy. It can handle the wait no problem, it just gets too heavy if your moving it around a bunch. They have a bunch of models so you can store pretty much anything. Best part is no spilling of tools when tipped over.

The_Grizz
    Pro
    Rome, GA

I’m more curious about space in the bag once the tools are added. Is there room in the bag for some supplies? Don’t know if you saw my pictures earlier, but I generally carry some loose wire nuts, knockout guards, 1.5″ slip joint plumbing washers, and some random screws. Has saved me from making a trip back to the truck many many times.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.505 seconds