dcsimg

Shop Dedicated Drill Storage and Battery Charging Stations.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Kevin I like the timer idea as well. Makes it nice to set and then forget.

Absolutely. I initially had tried to simply return after setting them to charge an hour or two later to simply switch off the power bar, but that was rarely working. That’s when I came out with the looking into getting a timer.

Doobie

OLD THREAD WARNING.

I already built my drill charging station, but i came accross this today that I thought was maybe useful for others to build theirs.

https://www.canadianwoodworking.com/plans-projects/build-drill-charging-station?utm_source=Canadian+Woodworking+Newsletter&utm_campaign=e476f28d6a-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_07&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_490231050d-e476f28d6a-78214013

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

It definitely looks like a great idea what you found online.
    When I looked at the first picture I tought “What a waste of space”, but then I scrolled down and saw they included a drawer to the charging station.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That station looks handy and will fit a small corner as well. Nice find.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

It definitely looks like a great idea what you found online.
    When I looked at the first picture I tought “What a waste of space”, but then I scrolled down and saw they included a drawer to the charging station.

Same here. I thought it was dodo at first too. The thing I would find for me was with having so many drills I wouldn’t be able to keep track of which drills and drivers belonged to which holes without a labelling system and I’m only semi good good with knowing my model numbers. Lol!

I also questioned whether short barrel/body drivers would actually rest properly without any further support/mods. But for those who have a small inventory of drills/drivers, this is not a horrible option imo, so I thought to post it. FWIW.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

But for those who have a small inventory of drills/drivers, this is not a horrible option imo, so I thought to post it.

It does keep them handy by the work bench which is important.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.369 seconds