dcsimg

SEO Help for Contractors

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hey Pros- Construct-Ed here (online learning for Pros, by Pros) … we’re a Sponsor and wanted to let you know we recently launched a course on “SEO for Contractors”.

Normally our courses are published and taught by pros out there in the industry, but we’ve seen A LOT of contractors asking for help on this topic. Many want to generate leads organically and free (vs paid ads) and don’t want to have to rely on lead gen companies.

So we created a 4+ hour course on SEO for Contractors. It’s incredibly extensive and walks you through everything you need to do for SEO, step by step. We throw the kitchen sink at you (not literally though).

Bottom line: we think BTP is the BEST contractor forum on the internet to interact with, and we’re showing some love to the BTP community by letting the first 10 Pros have FREE access.

Coupon code “btpseo” lets the first 10 users get free access. After that, the coupon expires. We’d love to hear what you think of this new course.

Find it here- https://www.construct-ed.com/course/seo-for-contractors/

To your continued growth and success,

-Construct-Ed

Online courses published and taught by pros so you can grow your skills, knowledge, and business.

www.construct-ed.com

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’ll be checking this out in the next few days for sure. Is it a continuous four hour video? or is it broken down into parts? @Construct-Ed

It’s broken up into parts and will remember where you left off. It’s also on-demand, so you can chip away whenever you want. Definitely snag it free before that coupon runs out!

Online courses published and taught by pros so you can grow your skills, knowledge, and business.

www.construct-ed.com

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

It’s broken up into parts and will remember where you left off. It’s also on-demand, so you can chip away whenever you want. Definitely snag it free before that coupon runs out!

thanks, I have a couple of hours until I have to work so I’m going to start the course today.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

thanks, I have a couple of hours until I have to work so I’m going to start the course today.

when you are done, can you do a quick review of it. I am unsure if it would benefit me if I am not looking for leads, more like better written skills for seo.

r-ice , it will definitely cover writing for SEO. It teaches you:

1) how to search what words you should be writing about (words your customers are typing in)
    2) how to take what you’ve written, and make it optimized for SEO
    3) on-page SEO

Hope that helps, let me know if you have more questions!

www.construct-ed.com

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

This sounds great, and awesome of you to offer it to a few people for free.

Hopefully there is still a slot available this evening when I get in!

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’m nearly half way through now, lots of great information here for sure. I think its mainly geared towards those who already have a website or are working on getting one going for their business. I never really fully realized the importance of SEO until I started getting into this course material. I’ll be able to give a bit of a better review on this course once I’m finished going through everything(hopefully tomorrow afternoon). Considering that the course would regularly cost $47 it was very nice of the folks at Construct-Ed to offer it up free for us. I hope a few other members can take advantage of this opportunity and learn as much as I am. @r-ice I think you’ll find what your looking for here, lots of information about adding key phrases and niche words to get you to the top of the search engines.

woodman_412

I just went through the first 4 chapters and I’m on the 5th now. Some really great information and very well presented. I’ll give more thoughts on it after I’ve finished the course. A big thanks to @construct-ed for allowing a few of us to benefit from this course at no charge, very much appreciated!

Dan

danpattison.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

all right you guys have convinced me, i signed up as well. Will go through it bit by bit.

Thanks @construct-ed

You’re welcome! Glad you guys are finding value in it. We appreciate the feedback.

There’s still a few spots left on that coupon for anyone on the fence…

www.construct-ed.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@Construct-Ed finally finished, it is a great course really lays down the foundation for great seo. One thing, I’d would’ve liked it more if it was broken down into smaller parts.

Glad it was helpful! Thanks for the feedback on breaking it down smaller… it is ALOT of content in some of those chapters.

www.construct-ed.com

@construct-ed finally finished, it is a great course really lays down the foundation for great seo. One thing, I’d would’ve liked it more if it was broken down into smaller parts.

How long is it . Is it just one chapter to watch and read .

Always willing to learn .

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Thanks ED, I have been getting a lot of calls about this lately and really hate to pay the $2500 a year they want. WE seem to get a lot of calls from our website but more would be helpful.

Yeah- $2500 / year is alot, and if you choose the wrong firm or agency, it can REALLY come back to bite you. At one point we used an agency that (in my opinion) did very poor work. We canceled after a few months.

If the agency 1) isn’t involved in a really specialized campaign for you with a good understanding of your business, and 2) doesn’t use the cleanest, most up to date strategies, you run the risk of (at best) no or poor results, and (at worst) being penalized by Google for spammy link building tactics.

All that to say- I’m sure there are some good agencies out there, but they’re going to cost a good amount of money. The $200-400/month ones are just not worth it. Better to learn how to do it yourself. And it’s not difficult, it’s just a bit of learning and time commitment.

www.construct-ed.com

Hey Skillman! It’s about 4 hours total, but broken up into chapters. Some chapters are 30-45 minutes, some are an hour.

The course is designed for you to take one chapter at a time, and follow along step by step to optimize your existing site for SEO. The course remembers where you left off – so you can watch a chapter at a time (= a 30-60 min commitment) or you can always pause that chapter video 10 minutes in, and come back anytime.

All Construct-Ed courses are pay-per-course, and don’t expire, so you can revisit or re-take anytime you need.

www.construct-ed.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@Construct-Ed hmm not sure if that memory thing works where it remembers where you left off. It remembers the chapter for sure but there was a few times where I had to refresh the page and re log in.

Hey all – just wanted to let you know that we’re going to be on YouTube LIVE today at 12 EST giving a free 1hour tutorial on SEO. You can chat in your specific questions and we’ll be there to answer as best we can.

Click here to subscribe, and YouTube will email you as soon as we go live with the link – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF1Ut-9dezsoM440iWu4YdQ?sub_confirmation=1

And yes – you can watch from your phones 😉 Hope to see you there!

www.construct-ed.com

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Hey all – just wanted to let you know that we’re going to be on YouTube LIVE today at 12 EST giving a free 1hour tutorial on SEO. You can chat in your specific questions and we’ll be there to answer as best we can.

Click here to subscribe, and YouTube will email you as soon as we go live with the link – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF1Ut-9dezsoM440iWu4YdQ?sub_confirmation=1

And yes – you can watch from your phones 😉 Hope to see you there!

@construct-ed
    , your link is dead!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.210 seconds