dcsimg

Senco Profinish 18

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

Anybody know anything about these or have opinions. I ended up with one today, new. I didn’t really want it but I did want the compressor that it came with. I don’t know anything about it. But if is better than the Hitachi I bought I while back I may keep it. (the Hitachi leaves 2″ nails proud sometimes.)

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

I have lost confidence in Senco. They just don’t make them like they used to. I have never been thrilled with their products but they worked fine.

I am slowly converting everything to Hitachi. They just seem to have the best product for the price bracket they are in.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

there Junk send it to me for proper disposal.

In truth I have loved all the senco i own. Though i admit most are older and i have never used hitachi.

Give it a shot and see what YOU think.

I had always considered Senco to be a good brand. I see not everyone feels that way. As crotalusco says, hook it up and give it a whirl. Let us know what you experience.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I have seen lots of them online but never in any of our stores . I wouldn’t mind trying them out .

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I bought the model up from this one (xp 25) and quickly returned it because it left nails proud. I tried to he Bosch 18ga, and returned it also… I need up with a Grex Green Buddy.

I also own the FinishPro 11 23ga pinner which is a good gun, but it is severely oversized compared to other 23ga pinners.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i havent used their 18 gauge nailers in quite some time. probably 9 years.. we have their newest 15 gauge at work though , the only issue weve had with it is nails not advancing so you have to push the clip forward for your next shot.. however talking to the local senco dealer they say its do to not using senco nails.. sad thing is we buy our stainless steel nails which are made by another company through them which they claiming work in the senco guns….

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’ve got the Hitachi 23ga. pinner and it never fails to please!

redwood
    Pro

I have the Senco Profinish 18 and have not had any issues yet. I’ve had it about a year and have used it quite a bit.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

I’ve been using mine for about 3 years now and only had issues with it not setting nails at the beginning.
    It does still occasionally leave some proud, but I think the issue is with my compressor.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

I am betting that everyone has had the occasional nail left proud from all brands.

I am betting that everyone has had the occasional nail left proud from all brands.

I sure did with several brands .

Always willing to learn .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.249 seconds