dcsimg

Seating in the shop

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Now I use it when I wax the sides of the truck.

I have something similar for waxing and polishing. Makes the job go easier.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I just got the Bessey stool, free with the purchase of some clamps. Height adjustable, but doesn’t have wheels. Most of the projects I do, I need to stand and move around anyways.

Nice free bench.
    Mark, you’re gonna have to make another clamp rack now. LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just got the Bessey stool, free with the purchase of some clamps.

Mark that is really nice stool you got there. I really like that. Nice that you can adjust the height also.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I just got the Bessey stool, free with the purchase of some clamps. Height adjustable, but doesn’t have wheels. Most of the projects I do, I need to stand and move around anyways.

Good little stool, Mark. Adjustable height is an important feature for me. I’m sure you will find it useful.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’ve been working on a stool but i may end up building a different one since i have a piece of acme screw, was thinking i can make one of the ones that move up and down depending on how many turns you make on the seat.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’ve been working on a stool but i may end up building a different one since i have a piece of acme screw, was thinking i can make one of the ones that move up and down depending on how many turns you make on the seat.

Have you posted photos of the progress? I’d like to see what you are working on!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

My bench is a bit taller than the average as well… I found a bar height stool with Backrest at a garage sale for $2.. Was a great find

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Have you posted photos of the progress? I’d like to see what you are working on!

no i haven’t posted pictures yet as the pattern is annoying me right now, i think i need to make the internal area a little wider so i can get my sander in there to make everything straighter. Hand sanding is taking waaaay too long.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

no i haven’t posted pictures yet as the pattern is annoying me right now, i think i need to make the internal area a little wider so i can get my sander in there to make everything straighter. Hand sanding is taking waaaay too long.

Sanding After assembly? Can you still take it apart or is it glued?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.316 seconds