dcsimg

Screw Storage

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think I should buy some more next time I see them on sale. I just installed six banks of them a couple of months ago and they are almost all filled up already.

The clear fronts and tilt out drawers are very nice. That is a lot of fastener storage Kevin, 6 banks. You must have a wide variety of fasteners.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I think I should buy some more next time I see them on sale. I just installed six banks of them a couple of months ago and they are almost all filled up already.

The clear fronts and tilt out drawers are very nice. That is a lot of fastener storage Kevin, 6 banks. You must have a wide variety of fasteners.

I don’t just use them for fasteners, I usethem for all sorts of things in the shop you don’t want just tossed and lost in some box full of misc crap otherwise.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@gtokley nice, congrats on your boxes, any pictures, are they the grey and black ones, do the bins come out individually.

@Boschmanbrian
    Thanks I only have one screw bin at the moment. Yes it is the black and grey one. Then bins do come individually. This is the main reason I bought it. They just came on sale again Cdn Tire.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t just use them for fasteners

Nice set-up Kevin. Looks to be well organized.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

@gtokley nice, congrats on your boxes, any pictures, are they the grey and black ones, do the bins come out individually.

@boschmanbrian Thanks I only have one screw bin at the moment. Yes it is the black and grey one. Then bins do come individually. This is the main reason I bought it. They just came on sale again Cdn Tire.

Nice setup, Greg, Most of my fasteners are in peanut butter jars but for small quantities, those bins would be a welcome addition to my shop.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

@boschmanbrian Thanks I only have one screw bin at the moment. Yes it is the black and grey one. Then bins do come individually. This is the main reason I bought it. They just came on sale again Cdn Tire.

Thanks, oh yeah those are the ones, the bosses in certain departments bought those for here in the shop, they feel solid, oh yeah on sale, this week? Might have to check them out. Thanks.

Doobie

I don’t just use them for fasteners

Nice set-up Kevin. Looks to be well organized.

Just the way I am. I need to be organized and strive that everything has a place. Been like that since Iwas a kid. Bit OCDish on that per my wife.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Nice setup, Greg, Most of my fasteners are in peanut butter jars but for small quantities, those bins would be a welcome addition to my shop.

Thanks Peter, I got the idea from someone in this thread. I think I will get another in the future. I have some fasteners in plastic food containers and Cashew containers. I am sure it would be a welcome addition your shop.

Thanks, oh yeah those are the ones, the bosses in certain departments bought those for here in the shop, they feel solid, oh yeah on sale, this week? Might have to check them out. Thanks.

I am not sure if they are on sale this week. I was think last week.

Greg

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Nice organization you have there.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

OLD THREAD WARING.

I like the screw organizer I got from Cdn Tire. This reason I got was I pull a bin or two of screws and take they too where I was working.

Greg

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.332 seconds