dcsimg

Screw Storage

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh those are nice. Do you sell them Madman??? How much are they?? Are you a tool dealer??

Nope I am not a tool dealer – I only help members to locate items and perhaps to order them due to a language barrier. price depends on the quantity.

Maybe you should start a thread “Special Bosch Orders From Germany Through MadMan” this way everyone that wants a tool can get with you there and you can get all the tools at once.

That sounds like a good idea. I’ll second that!

Yea,, I see these germany orders get dribbled all over the forum when they could be centralized in one thread.. Then everyone could jump in on and special tool offering.

I have used this for years in my garage, but for taking around with me, it’s the L box 1A and my other brands that I have had for years.

I would like to change my shop / garage screw storage eventually,

Doobie

I have used this for years in my garage, but for taking around with me, it’s the L box 1A and my other brands that I have had for years.

That’s the thing with those little plastic pull out trays in the blue wall rack in the first pic, those little trays can’t take a lot of abuse. The plastic of mine like that is fairly brittle. They tip over too easy as well in transportation. I have two of them in my basement mechanical room and they’re strictly for smallish oddball things I want to keep.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

@madman_us sorry for the late reply bit I will let you know. I am getting a van tomorrow and am going to build cabinets in the back to hold a bunch of l boxxes so once I get all of that planed out and and know how many I need I will let you know thanks.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I would like to change my shop / garage screw storage eventually,

Thanks for posting some pictures. I think I might use those small parts cabinet for my every day screws. I do have small already. I think I will use that odds & ends of stuff. I think I will just go with small plastic containers for the screws I use all the time. Also will looking at getting L box, Dewalt storage box to hold nails and smaller screws.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

sorry for the late reply bit I will let you know. I am getting a van tomorrow and am going to build cabinets in the back to hold a bunch of l boxxes so once I get all of that planed out and and know how many I need I will let you know thanks.

alright austin. sounds like a nice project. hope you post any pictures of it 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin congrats on the new van. Looking forward to seeing how you outfit the back.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@madman_us sorry for the late reply bit I will let you know. I am getting a van tomorrow and am going to build cabinets in the back to hold a bunch of l boxxes so once I get all of that planed out and and know how many I need I will let you know thanks.

I’m gonna start the thread already,,,,

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’m gonna start the thread already,,,,

@DirtyWhiteBoy

I’ll check with Jim first before I gonna start a thread like that.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Just got my sales flyer in the mail from Princess Auto and it shows that Princess Auto has this on sale right now. I have similar and I really like them for screws in the shop. You can see what’s in them easily and grab a bin and go as you need to.

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/tilt-out-storage-bin-cabinet/A-p8638884e

You can get that combo as a normal stock item not in Red without the Kubota name stamped on the side for $5 more also.

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/multistore-tilt-out-storage-system/A-p8699118e

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have the Dewalt cases like DWB and ChadM. They are different than the Tough and TStak cases. Home Depot used to carry the Dewalts as singles and sometimes in a 2 pack that dropped the price significantly

If you have a Canadian Tire nearby then you can grab the Mastercraft Maximum Deep Pro case or the Stanley Fatmax Deep Pro which are perfect matches for the Dewalt. There is also a shallow model but they aren’t much cheaper than the Deep. I’ve been buying the Maximum Deep Pros because they are on sale quite often and much cheaper than the name brands

Lowes has the Stanley Fatmax Deep Pro too

I don’t a Canadian Tire where I live. Where I work there is Canadian Tire & Lowes. I will be checking these out. Have you saw Maximun ones on sale?

Here’s the link.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/maximum-deep-pro-organizer-0581413p.html

They have been as cheap as $24 for the deep organizer. You just have to watch for sales. The Stanley is always $3-$4 more on sale.

The Dewalt/Fatmax/Maximum deep organizers have a large container (x2) that will hold somewhere around 500 #8 1.25 screws possibly a little more

Well today after work I went to Canadian Tire and picked up a MAXIMUM Deep Pro Organizer it was on sale. tp://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/0581413P.html
    This will help alot. I like it has removable bins.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Today I thought would share article That is Canadian Home Improvement & Woodworking magazine. It is too do with Shop Storage and this could with screw storage as well.

Greg

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Today I thought would share article That is Canadian Home Improvement & Woodworking magazine. It is too do with Shop Storage and this could with screw storage as well.

Some really great ideas/hacks in that article – thanks for sharing that 😛

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today I thought would share article That is Canadian Home Improvement & Woodworking magazine.

Some nice tips in there. Thank you for posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Some really great ideas/hacks in that article – thanks for sharing that 😛

No problem. It is nice that we use stuff we already have in our home for shop storage.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have the Dewalt cases like DWB and ChadM. They are different than the Tough and TStak cases. Home Depot used to carry the Dewalts as singles and sometimes in a 2 pack that dropped the price significantly

If you have a Canadian Tire nearby then you can grab the Mastercraft Maximum Deep Pro case or the Stanley Fatmax Deep Pro which are perfect matches for the Dewalt. There is also a shallow model but they aren’t much cheaper than the Deep. I’ve been buying the Maximum Deep Pros because they are on sale quite often and much cheaper than the name brands

Lowes has the Stanley Fatmax Deep Pro too

I don’t a Canadian Tire where I live. Where I work there is Canadian Tire & Lowes. I will be checking these out. Have you saw Maximun ones on sale?

Here’s the link.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/maximum-deep-pro-organizer-0581413p.html

They have been as cheap as $24 for the deep organizer. You just have to watch for sales. The Stanley is always $3-$4 more on sale.

The Dewalt/Fatmax/Maximum deep organizers have a large container (x2) that will hold somewhere around 500 #8 1.25 screws possibly a little more

Well today after work I went to Canadian Tire and picked up a MAXIMUM Deep Pro Organizer it was on sale. tp://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/0581413P.html
    This will help alot. I like it has removable bins.

It has been a 2 months since I bought the MAXIMUM Deep Pro Organizer for screw storage. It works great. I may put some labels on the bins.

Greg

Just got my sales flyer in the mail from Princess Auto and it shows that Princess Auto has this on sale right now. I have similar and I really like them for screws in the shop. You can see what’s in them easily and grab a bin and go as you need to.

You can get that combo as a normal stock item not in Red without the Kubota name stamped on the side for $5 more also.

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/multistore-tilt-out-storage-system/A-p8699118e

I had something similar in my old shop . I like what you said you can easily find what your looking for since the front is clear . When I sold the shop I left the units in there . I should of took them .

Always willing to learn .

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I had something similar in my old shop . I like what you said you can easily find what your looking for since the front is clear . When I sold the shop I left the units in there . I should of took them .

I was thinking of something like this too. I think I might get something like later on. I too like you can see what is in there.

Greg

@GTokley nice, congrats on your boxes, any pictures, are they the grey and black ones, do the bins come out individually.

Doobie

I was thinking of something like this too. I think I might get something like later on. I too like you can see what is in there.

I think I should buy some more next time I see them on sale. I just installed six banks of them a couple of months ago and they are almost all filled up already.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.420 seconds