dcsimg

Screw Storage

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I use those Stanley/Dewalt cases for the screws that are reno/construction related. In the shop, I use the type you see at HD. They work great for me.

Wow. That’s some organization there. I don’t have enough to do something like that. WTG

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i have a few different systems of stackable cases

i have 3 lboxx 1as which house my trim screws, cabient screws and then exterior finish type screws

i have 2 milwaukee part cases , 1 holds deck screws the other siding nails and the like… 2 dewalt cases which hold strucutural screws

2 different husky cases for odds and ends

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I like the DeWaly screw totes,,,,very portable and holds a lot. I’ve got 4 of them now.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I like the DeWaly screw totes,,,,very portable and holds a lot. I’ve got 4 of them now.

Those look handy do they stack?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

We eat a lot of yoghurt and I repurpose those cups to store screws and other small items in them.
    Even those 2 lbs peanut cups with screw lids are great to use in the shop.
    I have a few L-Rack-S with drawers but those are mainly filled with electrical stuff…Need to get more of those.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Those look handy do they stack?

I have those too. Yes they stack nicely and you can lock them together as well but I never do.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks for posting a picture of your Dewalt screw totes. This really helps. I think I may getting something like this. This would be handy when I need screws outside if the shop. But I think I might go with plastic containers for putting screws & nails in. I started doing this on trial. I got these containers at out local Dollar store. The lids snap nice and tight. Thanks everyone for sharing.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Thanks for posting a picture of your Dewalt screw totes. This really helps. I think I may getting something like this. This would be handy when I need screws outside if the shop. But I think I might go with plastic containers for putting screws & nails in. I started doing this on trial. I got these containers at out local Dollar store. The lids snap nice and tight. Thanks everyone for sharing.

With those Dewalt/Stanley totes, the smaller sized bins in them fits nice and snug into the big front floppy pockets of my Blakläder pants. Real handy.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I am using husky screw box that is double stacked. For its portability but I also have a 5 lboxx 1 with mixed up inserts some for drywall some for general small screws. I’ll take a picture later. I labeled each box too.depends on the category they are in.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Are those the $40 ones? I have about 8 of the tough boxes, but was unable to pull the trigger on those due to that price point.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Are those the $40 ones? I have about 8 of the tough boxes, but was unable to pull the trigger on those due to that price point.

Those look like the $20 Dewalt cases that I have. I have about 12 of them lol….

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Those look like the $20 Dewalt cases that I have. I have about 12 of them lol….

Those are the ones I have. They hold a bunch of screws.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I received bought one of those because I thought they were deep and had the most equal sized bins.

They look like they could latch on to the Tstak but I haven’t tried it.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I received bought one of those because I thought they were deep and had the most equal sized bins.

I have the tough boxes, so I think I need the $40 ones in order to latch them.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

No they don’t latch to the Tstak

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I want to get some of these for the Lboxx. Maybe madman_us can work his magic

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Power-Hand-Tools/8x-Insert-L-BOXX-Tool-Box-Size-2/B01686OHVC/ref=sr_1_94?ie=UTF8&qid=1487811127&sr=8-94&keywords=Lboxx

@austin

I found them! – in how many of those inserts are you interested?!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Jars, yogurt cups, plastic containers with lids etc all hold nicely screws, nails, connectors, etc. The advantage to the dedicated screw holders is the ability to get them on and off the job site quickly. There are other options but for pros working on a job site being able to have available a large quantity of different items it makes sense to use dedicated screw totes.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

So this is a HD exclusive. A third line in the Dewalt storage. Tstaks dont gel with Tough System ans neither gel with these.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

RonW wrote:

So this is a HD exclusive. A third line in the Dewalt storage. Tstaks dont gel with Tough System ans neither gel with these.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.343 seconds