dcsimg

screw containers

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I have a 50 lb box of deck screws that stays in it’s original box. I usually buy larger blister packs and just keep them in there. I also have one of them little plastic drawer units for odd ball ones, and I also have a couple of little plastic trays that is kind of a “to sort” pile. I always go to the last one first.

I am thinking of dedicating a drawer to fasteners when I build the bank of them, and using dollar store plastic containers to sort them.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

I like the plastic square nuts containers from Costco for some stuff. More space efficient than round containers.

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

I recently bought two of the milwaukee storage boxes. My L-boxx with the bins was rather full and I need more storage so I bought these. Havent used them much but so far I am happy with them. I love that opening them up when clicked together is possible and easy.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

Attachments:
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I love that opening them up when clicked together is possible and easy.

When my boxxes are fullish they are heavy. I would not carry 2 clipped together. Nor would I work out of a boxx with that much weight sitting on top of it.

Plastic peanut butter jars are awesome. A few different sizes of jars with different sizes and types for each faster. The jars wear out at about the same rate I eat peanut butter, so it’s perfect.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I like festool systainers. Here’s mine

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

well organized Cali. i take a picture of mine tmw.
    i bought some HDX container last year for $5.
    they have to hold up until i get my lboxx drawers

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I will say after leaving my sys out in the sun the plastic inserts curled on the edges.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I will say after leaving my sys out in the sun the plastic inserts curled on the edges.

thats how SoCal is 😛
    i throw a towel on my GCM12SD during the summer when i take a break or dont use it for a period of time. just gets to hot that i cant touch it.
    and i dont think that the extreme sun is good for the plastic/saw

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

You got that right. The sun is our biggest culprit.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

from the picture it didn’t look curled. I thought these plastic things were built to withstand some sort of heat as loads of people work outdoors.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

from the picture it didn’t look curled. I thought these plastic things were built to withstand some sort of heat as loads of people work outdoors.

You would think but I know how hot the direct sun can get. It will burn stuff up for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

Those Milwaukees look a lot like t-stacks

--Steve

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Plastic peanut butter jars are awesome. A few different sizes of jars with different sizes and types for each faster. The jars wear out at about the same rate I eat peanut butter, so it’s perfect.

I vote for the peanut butter jars, too. Mayo jars are ok in a pinch but the lids are smaller so they’re not as user friendly.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

yellaD
    Pro

I like what Ron Paulk uses…those squeezable tubes, I foret what they’re called and I’ve never seen them in Canada. I wonder if you can make one out of old tennis ball cannisters…

I vote for the peanut butter jars, too. Mayo jars are ok in a pinch but the lids are smaller so they’re not as user friendly.

I used to, now the price of PB is crazy high. Have some that work well, others that aren’t worth it because I don’t carry that many to fill up or screws/tap cons, what ever are smaller and there is to much wasted space

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I also use old vanilla cappuccino cans.
    Every time I open it to use a screw it smells like cappuccino

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

I also use old vanilla cappuccino cans.
    Every time I open it to use a screw it smells like cappuccino

Hmm, never thought about it, but don’t find this surprising

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Those Milwaukees look a lot like t-stacks

I like that, and these are the ones that can fit on rails on that dewalt cart right?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

For my garage I like the stackable bins. They seem to work best for me and come in a variety of sizes.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.444 seconds