dcsimg

screw containers

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    vos
    Pro
    oswego, NY

what are the 1lb and 5 lb plastic screw containers that grip right screws come in called and where can i find them?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I would guess that they are made specifically for grip rite and the only way to get them is to buy Grip rite screws

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I like those containers also…probably have to just keep buying their screws and saving them. Personally, I use baby formula containers. They stack well enough and are surprisingly tough.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Couldn’t you just get tupperware and replace em or mason jars?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

what are the 1lb and 5 lb plastic screw containers that grip right screws come in called and where can i find them?

Are you talking the ones with the handles? Shoot an email to Grip Rite.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

EthanB
    Pro
    South Kingstown, RI

A good alternative to those are the square tubs that peanut butter filled pretzels come in. I’ll snap a pic when I’m at the truck. Most of my 1lb boxes end up in a Dewalt Deep Pro bin.

vos
    Pro
    oswego, NY

Are you talking the ones with the handles? Shoot an email to Grip Rite.

no the little ones and i did email them a few weeks ago no response

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I like those containers also…probably have to just keep buying their screws and saving them. Personally, I use baby formula containers. They stack well enough and are surprisingly tough.

There are lots of plastic food containers that make excellent storage containers. It’s nice that you have a supply of same sized containers. I’ve always been a fan of peanut butter jars.

EthanB
    Pro
    South Kingstown, RI

How many do you need? I usually have some lying around for painting. If we’re doing touch up they work well for keeping a small amount of paint around but sealed up.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

There are lots of plastic food containers that make excellent storage containers. It’s nice that you have a supply of same sized containers. I’ve always been a fan of peanut butter jars.

Peanut butter jars a great as well! I actually have a couplets those in the garage also. The formula tubs have a wide mouth and the top just flips open…plus I have 30 or so of them…

Jon P.
    Instagram

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

I buy plastic jars from: ULINE. work good for me.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I have no idea what boxes are being talked about. Every time I get those screws they are in a cardboard box. Does anyone have a picture? Any time I need an extra container, the kirkland one’s are the one’s I use for large amounts of screws. Kind of like these.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Peanut butter jars a great as well! I actually have a couplets those in the garage also. The formula tubs have a wide mouth and the top just flips open…plus I have 30 or so of them…

one of my daughters loves peanut butter so I always have a lot of things in peanut putter jars.

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

Cat litter containers. We have lots of those.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I use the DeWalt screw boxxes for my screws.

Attachments:
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Cat litter containers. We have lots of those.

The square 5 gallon bucket thing? Isn’t that a bit big?

Jon P.
    Instagram

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

You may be confused with the bucket buddy.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

You may be confused with the bucket buddy.

Haven’t seen one in a few weeks…must have forgotten what they look like 😉

Jon P.
    Instagram

I use something similar — but mine are labeled Stanley. Works pretty good and holds a good amount of screws. I need another for all my Tapcon screws.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I use something similar — but mine are labeled Stanley. Works pretty good and holds a good amount of screws. I need another for all my Tapcon screws.

Yup they are both about the same.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.547 seconds