dcsimg

RZ Dust Mask Review

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Placed an order for one of the M2 RZ. It may be good for sweeping up and such.? Decided to give it a try since they have a free mask, just pay shipping promotion.

here’s the link for those wanting to try it out

woodworking.rzmask.com/free

That’s great to know, thanks for posting that @utopia78. I really think the 2.0 is the best version – I wear mine all the time still!

Charlie

Instagram

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@cmeyer25 Didn’t know this was the second version.. thanks, for the heads up. I’m still a little concerned that it doesn’t have NIOSH approval though.

A Working Pro since 2004

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Placed an order for one of the M2 RZ. It may be good for sweeping up and such.? Decided to give it a try since they have a free mask, just pay shipping promotion.

Sorry Chris, can’t see any links
    I would like to try one out for sure.

The link is in the post. Just add www.
    Woodworking.rzmask.com/free

A Working Pro since 2004

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@cmeyer25 Didn’t know this was the second version.. thanks, for the heads up. I’m still a little concerned that it doesn’t have NIOSH approval though.

They also have a 2.5 version, but I really don’t like the straps on that one. The 2.0 seems to be the best IMO, but I haven’t seen or tried out the 1.0, if it even exists or is available anymore.

As for the NIOSH approval, I know, not sure what to think about that…I was planning to reach out to them again to check in on that. Maybe I’ll do that today.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I thought I would try out this RZ mask. Pay the shipping was selling point for me.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I thought I would try out this RZ mask. Pay the shipping was selling point for me.

Nice!! Waiting for mine to show up and also NIOSH approval : P

A Working Pro since 2004

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Sorry guys tried to cut and paste the info and comments on my new M2 RZMask from Instagram. No go. I’ll figure something out for those not into IG. You should be able to browse and look at my comments in this link without an IG account though.
    RZMask replies and gives the specs on how this performs..

RZMask is putting some serious claims into particulate protection… Let’s see how this goes, I love the product…

A Working Pro since 2004

Attachments:
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

That’s great to know, thanks for posting that @utopia78. I really think the 2.0 is the best version – I wear mine all the time still!

I’m feeling that love 😉 Very comfortable and I’d pull this out for even sweeping. It’s on the right track for sure! Thanks for your original post.

A Working Pro since 2004

I’m feeling that love 😉 Very comfortable and I’d pull this out for even sweeping. It’s on the right track for sure! Thanks for your original post.

And thanks for letting me know about the promo. I am willing to try it out for the cost of shipping. I love my 3M and all, but sometimes you want a bit of filtration but not a full respirator. This seems like a good compromise

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

And thanks for letting me know about the promo. I am willing to try it out for the cost of shipping. I love my 3M and all, but sometimes you want a bit of filtration but not a full respirator. This seems like a good compromise

I felt the same way for cost of shipping.

I got a email today from RZ Mask my order will delayed 4 or 5 days due to the high volume of orders.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have had my RZ Mask for awhile now. I tried it out today. I really like it. It fits really nice.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I have had my RZ Mask for awhile now. I tried it out today. I really like it. It fits really nice.

That’d good to hear – I have a few and the two I use the most have done really well for me. I’m a big fan, especially because of how easy they are to out on and take off.

Which model mask do you have? The 2.0 or the 2.5?

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That’d good to hear – I have a few and the two I use the most have done really well for me. I’m a big fan, especially because of how easy they are to out on and take off.

I have the 2.0 model.

Greg

I have the 1, 2, and 2.5. Really don’t like the 1 at all, but the 2.5 is much nicer

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I have the 2.0 model.

That’s my favorite model – I have the 2.5 too, and the strap design really ruined it for me.

@montreal_woodworks
    what is it about the 2.5 you like vs the 2.0?

Charlie

Instagram

I have the 2.0 model.

That’s my favorite model – I have the 2.5 too, and the strap design really ruined it for me.

@montreal_woodworks what is it about the 2.5 you like vs the 2.0?

Bit thinner and a better fit

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Somebody to remove the mask/ed seller.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Somebody to remove the mask/ed seller.

Thanks Sorpa, It’s faster to tag a moderator when this stuff appears.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@RonW 👆

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

RonW 👆

Thanks Brian. The spammer forgot the link. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.346 seconds