dcsimg

Ryobi New Tools Thread

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ryobi really has it going on. For an entry level DIYer quality tool they have really stepped up their game and are offering new tools almost every week it seems. The reviews out there have been really positive; everyone that uses them has liked them. Will they last as long as a Bosch power tool, No but if you use a tool occasionally or if you can’t find that tool in the Bosch line then maybe Ryobi has that tool as close as your nearest Home Depot.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ryobi really has it going on. For an entry level DIYer quality tool they have really stepped up their game and are offering new tools almost every week it seems. The reviews out there have been really positive; everyone that uses them has liked them. Will they last as long as a Bosch power tool, No but if you use a tool occasionally or if you can’t find that tool in the Bosch line then maybe Ryobi has that tool as close as your nearest Home Depot.

Yeah they offer a wide range of tools , home garden and other things ,
    I mentioned it before , I’ve had the 18 volt string trimmer and hedger , plus blower , they were great , I finally updated to the Ego to have one platform for garden tools , but passed them onto my friend at work , he’s loving it , since I started using Ryobi , I purchased a few batteries and the flashlight years ago , then added a few things like that glue gun and the snake drain auger , a few years ago and last year bought the 18 volt brad nailer , that I’m extremely happy with , and just recently got the 18 volt 5 inch sander , very impressed , I definitely want to get Bosch because I have plenty of other cordless tools and batteries , but they just take forever to add more to the cordless lineup , that being said , I don’t think that they will hold up as long as that Bosch quality , but , seeing how I’m not using the Ryobi daily , they should last a while ,
    Don’t get me wrong , I’m willing to throw my money for Bosch cordless tools ,
    But it’s just taking an eternity for anything new to come down the pipeline 🤷‍♂️

I’m looking into the Ryobi spot light and the little tire compressor , or inflator /deflator

And just maybe that cordless devour for some cleaning up around the yard and pool , definitely would be nice , but it’s still pricey.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

New RYOBI HP Brushless Drill and Impact Driver

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It’s actually something I would be interested in , especially for the bare tool ,

I have one a B&D one and surprisingly it comes in very handy. I really like it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RYOBI ONE+ HP Right Angle Drill – Will it get the job done?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.368 seconds