dcsimg

Router Bit for Router Jig

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Agree on the 690 being fine, it will just take a bit more time due to the lighter passes. I have a couple 690’s that have been put through the paces as mentioned with larger bits.

Granted the Hitachi M12V’s work much better now that I have a couple of those, but the 690’s live on for more work in the future. 🙂

You just can’t kill those 690’s, can you?

well I think what I ended up doing works much better for me lol. I am going to stick the porter cable 690 router into my new bosch router table and use the new router in coming with the bigger bit

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Agree on the 690 being fine, it will just take a bit more time due to the lighter passes. I have a couple 690’s that have been put through the paces as mentioned with larger bits.

Granted the Hitachi M12V’s work much better now that I have a couple of those, but the 690’s live on for more work in the future. 🙂

You just can’t kill those 690’s, can you?

Does seem to take a lot. Thought I had worn one of mine out – replaced the brushes and it runs like new.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Nice bits, I’d never heard of them before, and now there on my list to pick up when I get a chance, that is a nice looking tenon in the demo picture for the bits.

Will

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.323 seconds