dcsimg

@RonW WORKSHOP START TO FINNISH.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 1,131 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

It’s been a while sense updating pics from my shop. Here are a few of the changes and tools added.

Very nice shop. I like your tablesaw set up. Love your new bandsaw. Looking forward to hear how you like it.

Thank you,
    I’ve had the bandsaw for a year now. Have to say I really enjoy using it.

I am sure you do enjoy it.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@RonW, Man I bet you really love your new shop with all the nice new tools and all. I do know we all can have a short cut or 2 LOL! Have you gotten one of these new bench top tools?? I hear they are the bees knees!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

ronw, Man I bet you really love your new shop with all the nice new tools and all. I do know we all can have a short cut or 2 LOL! Have you gotten one of these new bench top tools?? I hear they are the bees knees!

Definitely the bee’s knees. LMAO It was always a good one to play on new hands at the cabinet shop.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ronw, Man I bet you really love your new shop with all the nice new tools and all. I do know we all can have a short cut or 2 LOL! Have you gotten one of these new bench top tools?? I hear they are the bees knees!

Definitely the bee’s knees. LMAO It was always a good one to play on new hands at the cabinet shop.

Wow, that’s amazing, I will have to check if they carry them around my area, definitely could save some lumber

Lmao, that’s Faker B S 1000 laughs

@RonW I think your threads a breakin

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

ronw I think your threads a breakin

Yea been this way for a while Brian. I don’t mind. I think it’s best to leave it like it is. As everything is in one topic start to finish.

Ron

Clev08
    Pro

@ronw, Man I bet you really love your new shop with all the nice new tools and all. I do know we all can have a short cut or 2 LOL! Have you gotten one of these new bench top tools?? I hear they are the bees knees!

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/bgS6-O2APWY?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I wonder if the “BS” in BS-1000 stands for board stretcher, or something else…

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@ronw, Man I bet you really love your new shop with all the nice new tools and all. I do know we all can have a short cut or 2 LOL! Have you gotten one of these new bench top tools?? I hear they are the bees knees!

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/bgS6-O2APWY?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

That is awesome. I hope someone tries to order one, lol.

Charlie

Instagram

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

onder if the “BS” in BS-1000 stands for board stretcher, or something else…

I’d say it has a duel meaning. lol

Ron

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Been some time showing any kind of update on the shop. Got some OSB on 3 of 4 walls now and painted. Sure has brightened thing up in there.

Ron

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

The last wall still needs some love.

Attachments:

Ron

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Great update,, it’s really looking bright and getting that finished look. The red chair is classic!!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Looks good and bright. I am sure it makes a big difference to work in. Thanks for the update. Almost wish it was my shop. LOL!!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Lots of really nice changes since your last update. Lighting is much better with white walls, love the big outfeed tables for the Unisaw, great for breaking down sheet goods. All kinds of storage, too. Very nicely done!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Been some time showing any kind of update on the shop. Got some OSB on 3 of 4 walls now and painted. Sure has brightened thing up in there.

Nice, I am jealous of the clean open space, I may have to set up a wall like your miter station, it looks very organized.

Will

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Got some OSB on 3 of 4 walls now and painted. Sure has brightened thing up in there.

Looking really good Ron. Everything in it’s place, well lit and plenty of floor space to move around in.

Doobie

Great update,, it’s really looking bright and getting that finished look. The red chair is classic!!

Right next to the beer fridge. Perfect!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thanks everyone. I’m liking it more and more all the time.

Right next to the beer fridge. Perfect!

Best spot in the shop. lol

Ron

That’s huge. What a great looking place. Looks pretty well equipped too. The saw station with the large surface will sure come in handy if you don’t let it pile up with stuff like I do sometimes.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Wow, that looks great Ron, thanks for the update,
    Great job on setting it up, very spacious and bright,
    Plenty of floor space, it’s nice to see different work stations,
    Really really envious of that workshop
    Looks like you did a great job on thinking it out,
    Great stuff Ron.

redwood
    Pro

I can’t fathom how you have so much room Ron. I have a similar size shop and I can barely move in it.

I need to do some serious rearranging. Probably not going to happen though.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 1,131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.105 seconds