dcsimg

RHH181 Black Limited Edition

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

That looks sweet. Why does nobody have black as their main colour?

When you ask things like that, or about some specs which does not make any sense on the tool, like a downgrade…you sometimes do not get an answer or they say they are trying to find out.

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

This looks sweet I definitely want one

At the same time I want one, I dont.
    I work 99% of my days under the sun… being black might heat up quickly.
    Doesnt make any sense what I said, but…not sure yet…
    But would be pretty cool, arriving at the jobsite and using this badass version and all the guys around coming to ask…what is that black beaty?
    lol

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

But would be pretty cool, arriving at the jobsite and using this badass version and all the guys around coming to ask…what is that black beaty?
    lol

lol you might be right, might get mighty hot to the touch in the sun.

@bbernardesjr87 okay the only thing I can see is the 3rd position of the switch, the items are reversed? But I assume it still does that same function, turn the chisel position?

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

The rubber ring on the idh182 I have seen different colors. I saw one with a safety yellow green color

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

lol

lol you might be right, might get mighty hot to the touch in the sun.

I’m always on gloves, don’t get me wrong but its an important detail to think before I buy it.

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

The rubber ring on the idh182 I have seen different colors. I saw one with a safety yellow green color

Hey @austin thats different, I didnt see that yet.
    I’ve seen some customized tools, drill, saws, some well made paint on it.
    I’m going to search into my harddrive to find it.

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

@bbernardesjr87 okay the only thing I can see is the 3rd position of the switch, the items are reversed? But I assume it still does that same function, turn the chisel position?

@Boschmanbrian

Nope, not that…both have the same features, exactly same specs!
    Check it’s names…are they the same?

I came across that last night on Instagram . It nice company’s do a limited edition on certain tools .

Always willing to learn .

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

I came across that last night on Instagram . It nice company’s do a limited edition on certain tools .

@Skillman

I tagged you on IG right now.
    Imagine a line with new limited edition tools, grinders, saws, recip, …in black would be cool…badass limited edition line! haha
    Makita became more known for its colours, Hitachi as well

Hangman
    Pro

Wow! Now I just happen to need one of these for no particular reason! Guess I can get chippy with something because the Black Bulldog is sweet a licorice!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Wow! Now I just happen to need one of these for no particular reason! Guess I can get chippy with something because the Black Bulldog is sweet a licorice!

Are you going to pick one up? Are these still available?

Doobie

Did anybody even ever see them being offered here in NA? Might have just been overseas.

Did anybody even ever see them being offered here in NA? Might have just been overseas.

I too would love to know

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I too would love to know

I’ve never seen them here in North America, might be an australian thing or europe thing. lol group order from Ben down under.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Back in the day before yellow took over Black was the color of Black&Decker Industrial line of tools. Today with the DeWalt name and yellow&black it leads the carpentry world in tool sales. I see Makita is using the Black color in some of their tools.

Attachments:

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Back in the day before yellow took over Black was the color of Black&Decker Industrial line of tools. Today with the DeWalt name and yellow&black it leads the carpentry world in tool sales. I see Makita is using the Black color in some of their tools.

Thats true! I forgot about that. My grandfather had a black&decker drill press that was a beast from a machine shop somewhere – painted black instead of the usual (for the era) grey/green

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.432 seconds