dcsimg

Rewards Redemption

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 945 total)
  • Author

The new email is for Be The Pro is Brittany.Buchanan@us.bosch.com

Does it mean we should not email to points@bethepro.com for redemption requests?

Great question, hopefully we will find out.

redwood
    Pro

Does it mean we should not email to points@bethepro.com for redemption requests?

Almost as important, do we need to resend our requests to Brittany.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

KenW
    Pro

I’ve been reading the topic from the beginning (yes I lurk a lot) and am glad to see forward progress being made to fix the problems with redemption. I also am in limbo with my own redemption request. Personally, I’m going to relax and let Bosch figure it out with a little prompting from y’all. 🙂

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I already submitted my very first redemption request a week or two ago. I will wait to see if we hear more from other members in contact with Bosch. I think it is not a good idea to have many people shoot off the same questions to Bosch then they become too busy answering emails.

Relax, lay down on the beach, have a margarita.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That thought last week we all knew that the points@bethepro.com email didn’t work anymore. I have posted a screenshot of the email she sent me. I would say you need to use the new email.

, do we need to resend our requests to Brittan

I would say no Mark. I didn’t resend mine.She contacted me first.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

redwood
    Pro

I’m sorry, but I’m so confused. I had no idea that Points@*** did not work. If it doesn’t work, why no word from bosch on this site. The instructions regarding redemption have not changed. I did not see the screenshot Greg said he posted. Where is that?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

I’m sorry, but I’m so confused. I had no idea that Points@*** did not work. If it doesn’t work, why no word from bosch on this site. The instructions regarding redemption have not changed. I did not see the screenshot Greg said he posted. Where is that?

Not sure if this is the one you are referring to
    Or this one

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I was just saying the new email for Be The Pro was the email she said me. I was just showing what the subject of my email. Not sure why it didn’t add. I have added to this post.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Redwood, my guess is something went wrong or the baton wasn’t passed correctly on their end.

We didn’t know points@btp wasn’t working until dirtywhiteboy posted last week that email sent to that address didn’t deliver and came back with an error. Since this site is still up, then the domain is still active, that means either a software problem or someone closed or deactivated that account at Bosch.

It would be nice if we can find out whether that new address is to be used for:

Questions about the BTP site
    New redemption requests
    Existing redemption requests that’s been already sent to points@btp.

Doobie

That’s my question also. My last send was 24AUG for a T4B which still no reply on, and also for an 27JUN request which was confirmed and points taken off but no product yet received. This is nuts! Should I now contact this new direct email address to Brittany?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

That’s my question also. My last send was 24AUG for a T4B which still no reply on, and also for an 27JUN request which was confirmed and points taken off but no product yet received. This is nuts! Should I now contact this new direct email address to Brittany?

I’d give her a try.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May be one of us should ask her about pre-existing redemption requests already sent to points@ if they should redirect to her or just wait, especially like @doobie case where points were already deducted. Once we hear back we can follow the proper procedure. That way she wouldn’t be flooded with so many emails asking similar questions.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I am sure what to say. I know what I have experienced so far. I too have waited awhile for my requests. I feel this is one step in the right direction. Some have received boxes and some are going to receive boxes. I guess if want to know email her if you wait and see. I sure can’t hurt to try.

Greg

Doobie

I’d give her a try.

Call me a stupid optimist, but I don’t like bugging people. Then again, sounds like maybe with the old email for redemptions being out of order now, maybe I finally should.

I’m gonna sleep on it regarding sending Brittany a direct email. I’m not in a hurry for anything and just like this forum regardless. The whole redemption business is truly secondary to me now. Admittedly, it’s what I really coveted here before when I first joined, but has really taken a back seat for me for some time now once I realized what REAL benefits this forum provides me. I just don’t want to see what is my ‘home’ forum not go away and will do what I can to help that. Don’t want to upset the apple cart in any way.

redwood
    Pro

I’m sorry, I’m still confused. If Bosch knows there are problems here and that their long standing email address for rewards is no longer valid, why have they not addressed it here. Have they made Greg their spokesperson?

No I am not whining, but common sense should prevail, unless they are so lost that they can’t even post here any longer. I mean really, how long does it take to post a simple change or message?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Doobie

I’m sorry, I’m still confused. If Bosch knows there are problems here and that their long standing email address for rewards is no longer valid, why have they not addressed it here. Have they made Greg their spokesperson?

No I am not whining, but common sense should prevail, unless they are so lost that they can’t even post here any longer. I mean really, how long does it take to post a simple change or message?

Mark, I think it’s a combo of factors. What is likely a very nice and friendly person that’s been handed this responsibility without any real guidance initially just maybe has felt being handcuffed in her overall responsibilities in taking it over with her overall workload constraints. Like I said at some point earlier, you lop off 10% of your staff, this may just be one area that they ‘the powers that be at Bosch’ just simply ‘compressed’ BTP duties onto somebody that already has a plate full of stuff also and told her it wasn’t a priority.

There’s maybe also some intimidation factor with her being more communicative. Think about it. All past forum admins were basically ‘guys’, guys who were either bonafide ex-trades guys or tool pros themselves. Brittany is likely neither and is hesitant to have undertaken it in the same manner. I’m not saying this to bash Brittany, but just reading between the lines as I see it so far as far as I can tell.

Then again I may be full of crap and be reading this all wrong. Who really knows. But obviously things like updating the FAQ’s and such with how things work around this forum is not a priority, BUT MAYBE, that may change over time once things settle down in some aspects. But who when and if ever. Give me the powers to alter that kind of info, and I’ll do it gladly. Doubt those powers would be bestowed on me as I’m not even a mod. I’d be here to help in that capacity if asked with nothing expected in return. I just wanna help in things like this place/forum that I enjoy immensely. Yea….I have no real life…Lol!

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Have they made Greg their spokesperson?

Bosch did not make me a spokesman for the BTP. I am passing on information I have learnt do my tool request couldn’t be sent out. Somehow the warehouse didn’t have my address. So couldn’t ship my PB180. I am sorry if I made this confusing for anyone.

Greg

Doobie

Have they made Greg their spokesperson?

Bosch did not make me a spokesman for the BTP. I am passing on information I have learnt do my tool request couldn’t be sent out. Somehow the warehouse didn’t have my address. So couldn’t ship my PB180. I am sorry if I made this confusing for anyone.

Relax. I’m sure it was meant figuratively. You were just passing on important info which is good rather than having kept it to yourself. At least now we are more abreast of what may be going on. Good show Greg!

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

No worries Kevin I am relaxed. I just wanted to clear this up. Just in case I don’t get a chance to follow the fourm til later today.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

In any case looks like the Bosch is slowly taking care of site.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.951 seconds