dcsimg

Rewards Redemption

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just dropped by because of some Sears news

They are closing the Sears store in my town. Been there forever now it will close.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

By the way before a lot of you folks were members, there were a few times that Bosch randomly sent out gift boxes. No points or anything. Now those were the days. Here are a couple that I got. Don’t be jealous

Too late – I am now jealous …

Will

complaining about receiving his redemption. I never really wanted it to sound like complaining. I have said before and I will said again I enjoy it here. I believe I have some skills & knowledge to add to this forum. This forum made me feel welcome from

I also am one of the guys questioning the redemption process, not that I am whining, rather just wondering if there is an issue; hey I found this forum after I was reading and posting in the Canadian Woodworker forum – a free forum. I find this a nice safe social media area for like minded people – I don’t post on facebook or elsewhere because I don’t want to share openly with others that are not interested or who would annoy me. – I guess I am mostly anti-social.

Will

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I just got a notice that I had a package on the way Via UPS from Robert Bosch Tool Corp.

My Guess is that it is an L-BOXX2 that I had ordered a while ago that was back ordered.

It should mean things are flowing, but at times other things take precedent and “Free Stuff” gets put on the back burner.

Kind of like in my Business, I would never do work on my house if I has behind the gun on a customers house. “The shoemakers children never have shoes”

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Wow you boys blew it!

Wow really?? Did Jim blow it too? Is that why he’s got caned? I think it’s a good thing that a lot of us do post every day or this site may have died off a long time ago. There are only about 15 or so daily poster and maybe about 25-30 total poster.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

I emailed via “reply” to the “points@” address and it got returned as the address no longer exists. I went to the Bosch page and got on a live chat with a rep. I explained the time issue with redeeming points and that my request has been in since Aug 9. He said that there will be action coming to BTP in the future. I explained to him that there are members that are wondering what is going on and that some sort of communication from Bosch would certainly be welcome here. He said he would pass the message along and that, as far as he knew, BTP will remain in place for the foreseeable future.

Personally, I am thankful that the forum still has a future and for what Bosch has done in the past. I hope we will all hear from them soon on this forum.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I received a email from Brittany Buchanan yesterday. In the email subject was New Address for Be The Pro. She mentioned that they were having trouble sending my tools to me. She asked if I could send her my address. For whatever reason they just had my PO Box. After I sent her a my address she replied back minutes later saying she will pass on my address. Today I received another email from her saying the the warehouse informed her the PB180 is not available at the warehouse. But they can send me the 12V radio. I emailed her back saying to send me the 12V radio. About 10 mintues later she emailed me back saying the 12v radio will be sent out to me.

The new email is for Be The Pro is Brittany.Buchanan@us.bosch.com

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

<strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Wow you boys blew it!

Wow really?? Did Jim blow it too? Is that why he’s got caned? I think it’s a good thing that a lot of us do post every day or this site may have died off a long time ago. There are only about 15 or so daily poster and maybe about 25-30 total poster.

So Jim’s gone? I can get here from my ANDROID at all these days and my laptob is intermittent. I dont know if its me or on bethpro server

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Doobie

One possible solution to police and reward better quality content on here is to use the THANK YOU feature that’s already here.

If I’m not mistaken, I think they did have a Thank You rewards at some point early on before I came here. It didn’t work and was removed IIRC.

Is this why there is thank you beside the quote & reply button.6

No idea. I wasn’t active that far back. Dirty might know.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So Jim’s gone? I can get here from my ANDROID at all these days and my laptob is intermittent. I dont know if its me or on bethpro server

Yes , as far as I know he was part of the 10% purge. It was at that point the site went sideways and has been doing donuts ever sense. I only look at the site on my PC. the ANDROID moto G4 is scratchy at best.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

redwood
    Pro

I don’t remember getting points for thanks.

Another thing about the early days were the points required for rewards were much less then they are now.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Another thing about the early days were the points required for rewards were much less then they are now.

Yes they were. And we could collect more points per day.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Yes , as far as I know he was part of the 10% purge. It was at that point the site went sideways and has been doing donuts ever sense. I only look at the site on my PC. the ANDROID moto G4 is scratchy at best.

I have been pretty much active since around 2012 , and have used the thank you for many post’s, never seen or noticed anything different.

@GTokley
    thanks for the update Greg,
    Hopefully it was just a rearrange and lack of updated info and so on ,

Doobie

Basically in September 2016 it became 5 Xs harder to earn rewards by my estikation. Points allowed per day dropped by 3/5ths and most prize values jumped up 30% or up to 50% more in some cases.

Thought I read somewhere a few years ago that they did have a brief period where it was either ‘thanks’ or ‘mentions’ where they would give some minor point value but was being abused and it was gotten rid of.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Basically in September 2016 it became 5 Xs harder to earn rewards by my estikation. Points allowed per day dropped by 3/5ths and most prize values jumped up 30% or up to 50% more in some cases.

Thought I read somewhere a few years ago that they did have a brief period where it was either ‘thanks’ or ‘mentions’ where they would give some minor point value but was being abused and it was gotten rid of.

There was something way back where you would get a point or two for the mentions and thank you’s. you also got points for changing your profile picture and PM also. That all went away shortly after I joined the site and I have been here a long time.

I just think we all should try to be better in what we post, better content makes for better interaction. Ask more questions and provide more information is the way to go.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

RonW wrote:
    redwood wrote:
    Doobie wrote:

I briefly remember this as I joined in January 2016. I was to active when I joined.

Greg

Doobie

I emailed via “reply” to the “points@” address and it got returned as the address no longer exists. I went to the Bosch page and got on a live chat with a rep. I explained the time issue with redeeming points and that my request has been in since Aug 9. He said that there will be action coming to BTP in the future. I explained to him that there are members that are wondering what is going on and that some sort of communication from Bosch would certainly be welcome here. He said he would pass the message along and that, as far as he knew, BTP will remain in place for the foreseeable future.

Personally, I am thankful that the forum still has a future and for what Bosch has done in the past. I hope we will all hear from them soon on this forum.

I had missed that post. Sounds positive indeed. Thanks for sharing that news.

I received a email from Brittany Buchanan yesterday. In the email subject was New Address for Be The Pro. She mentioned that they were having trouble sending my tools to me. She asked if I could send her my address. For whatever reason they just had my PO Box. After I sent her a my address she replied back minutes later saying she will pass on my address. Today I received another email from her saying the the warehouse informed her the PB180 is not available at the warehouse. But they can send me the 12V radio. I emailed her back saying to send me the 12V radio. About 10 mintues later she emailed me back saying the 12v radio will be sent out to me.

It is great to hear than someone at Bosch is working on it.

Will

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

It is great to hear than someone at Bosch is working on it.

Yeah it is great. I sent her another email asking a question. She replied back with last night.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Does it mean we should not email to points@bethepro.com for redemption requests?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.883 seconds