dcsimg

Rewards Redemption

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

just got a response back from BTP, yeah. The item I requested, the 12V max flex click 5in1 is out of stock. Sigh.

It’s really tough for me to figure out what to get. I don’t need anything really. I picked the 5-1, just because I don’t have one.

Well at least you know now Mark. Wonder how long it will be out of stock?

Makes me wonder if it’s because Bosch NA may be liquidating their non-brushless stock for the euro brushless version perhaps? I’m not 100 percent certain, but I vaguely recall when the Flexi was released here in NA there were comments of why they didn’t release it as a brushless like the ones in europe.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

just got a response back from BTP, yeah. The item I requested, the 12V max flex click 5in1 is out of stock. Sigh.

Wonder how long it will be out of stock?

Out of stock means it will not be available, Back ordered means temporarily out of stock but eventually you will get it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Wonder how long it will be out of stock?

Out of stock means it will not be available, Back ordered means temporarily out of stock but eventually you will get it.

Does that mean the flexi is effectively off the list?! That sucks!

Charlie

Instagram

It’s really tough for me to figure out what to get. I don’t need anything really. I picked the 5-1, just because I don’t have one.

Makes me wonder if it’s because Bosch NA may be liquidating their non-brushless stock for the euro brushless version perhaps? I’m not 100 percent certain, but I vaguely recall when the Flexi was released here in NA there were comments of why they didn’t release it as a brushless like the ones in europe.

I wonder if that’s what is going on.
    It seems to be a great little kit.

Doobie

I wonder if that’s what is going on.
    It seems to be a great little kit.

I might be wrong about the potential of a brushless version coming out theory as to why this tool is maybe being phased out in that the euro version is brushless. I just went and found the Bosch euro Flexi website product page and there is nothing mentioned that it is brushless over there, nor could I find it in the PDF owners manual either.

http://www.bosch-professional.com/za/en/cordless-drilldriver-gsr-12v-15-fc-131412-06019f6000.html

I tried to use the link for ordering parts for it from that page to see if there are brushes that can be ordered, but it did not allow me to look at it for some reason.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It is good you finally got a response back from the BTP team. It is too bad that the tool you wanted is out of stock. I had this happen to me 2 times last year.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

redwood
    Pro

Here is BTP’s exact response, so I’m not sure if future availability is set or not.

“Hi Mark,

The item is out of stock, would you like to stay on hold and as soon as it gets back into stock the order will be fulfilled- or would you like to pick something else?

Thank you
    -Be the Pro Team”

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Well, Thanks for the heads up Mark.. Ive been out a long time as well and figured I would try to redeem my points… A while back I was able to grab a free #freaknwinner. Im was pretty impressed with it.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Here is BTP’s exact response, so I’m not sure if future availability is set or not.

“Hi Mark,

The item is out of stock, would you like to stay on hold and as soon as it gets back into stock the order will be fulfilled- or would you like to pick something else?

Thank you
    -Be the Pro Team”

Good to know Mark. At least it wasn’t removed from the list.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

“Hi Mark,

Thank you
    -Be the Pro Team”

I guess that’s pretty good news.
    So what will you decide to do about this
    Wait or look for something else.
    Lights are always practical

redwood
    Pro

“Hi Mark,

Thank you
    -Be the Pro Team”

That’s exactly what I thought. I asked for a GLI18V-300N light and a 6.0 AH battery. I have a very similar Makita light and I’ve found it very useful.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

“Hi Mark,

Thank you
    -Be the Pro Team”

That’s exactly what I thought. I asked for a GLI18V-300N light and a 6.0 AH battery. I have a very similar Makita light and I’ve found it very useful.

Did you have enough points for the Core battery instead of the 6 ah battery.
    Good choices on those items.

redwood
    Pro

Did you have enough points for the Core battery instead of the 6 ah battery.
    Good choices on those items.

My bad, that’s what I meant to ask for. I guess I highlighted the wrong line. No biggie, just hoping there might be something for me. It’s been over a year since I received anything from BTP.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

“Hi Mark,

Thank you
    -Be the Pro Team”

Mark if you turned it in last year then I was out of stock for at least what? 5,6,7 months? How likely would it be back in stock? I would just get something else?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

“Hi Mark,

Thank you
    -Be the Pro Team”

At least that sounds like it will eventually be back in stock. But yeah, deciding whether or not it’s worth the wait has to be a tough one.

Charlie

Instagram

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

“Hi Mark,

Thank you
    -Be the Pro Team”

I have that light Mark, it is great and with the big battery, it will practically run all day. We use ours a lot and am thinking about getting another

“Hi Mark,

Thank you
    -Be the Pro Team”

I have that light Mark, it is great and with the big battery, it will practically run all day. We use ours a lot and am thinking about getting another

Yes great little light , I believe it says it would give you 5 hours of runtime per ah of battery. I have been using the 4 .0 and never had any issues
    Good call , might be worth getting another one also

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

“Hi Mark,

The item is out of stock, would you like to stay on hold and as soon as it gets back into stock the order will be fulfilled-

Nice BTP is giving you the option to wait for the tool to come back in stock. If you want that tool waiting wouldn’t be bad.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Now that I see some reply, I think I’ll send in a reminder of what is going on with the 9 gallon vac I requested mid December. Points came off near the end of December, but no vac yet.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Now that I see some reply, I think I’ll send in a reminder of what is going on with the 9 gallon vac I requested mid December. Points came off near the end of December, but no vac yet.

Hopefully you hear back soon. Or maybe the vac will just show up! That’s what has happened with most of my recent redemptions- the points come off and then I don’t hear anything else but eventually it arrives at my door.

Charlie

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.780 seconds