dcsimg

Rewards Redemption

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Did you send it to her Bosch or the generic ‘points’ BTP email address to get that reply ronw?

I sent mine directly to Brittney. Is that what everyone is still doing?

No, according to someone else who posted a week or two ago, apparently the points email is now working and that’s what we are to resume using now.

Oh OK I will try that one too…

Edit… Yep it went in that way. Thanks Doobie.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

If anyone is going to WOC it would be nice if they talk to her and find out what is going on.

I think Alex said he was there.

@madman_us

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

If anyone is going to WOC it would be nice if they talk to her and find out what is going on.

I think Alex said he was there.

@madman_us

I hope he gets to have a few minutes talking with her!

Charlie

Instagram

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

How many BTP points to talk to Brittany? LOL.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

out of the office till January 28th.

Did you send it to her Bosch or the generic ‘points’ BTP email address to get that reply @ronw?

This may explain why I’m in limbo waiting forever for my 9 gallon vac that I know they have in stock in Mississauga where they ship our prizes from for us here in Canada.

@Doobie
    I emailed Brittany at her email address on January 7 about my request. She replied back with a answer. I emailed her again on the 15th and never heard back from her.

This would be really nice.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

How many BTP points to talk to Brittany? LOL.

LMAO!!! That’s a good one. She is a bit shy,,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

She is a bit shy,,

LOL!!!!

Greg

Hey Guys! I know I kinda fell off the forum here but I also put it a request almost 2 months ago. I got and initial response from Brittany and then nothing else. I tried a couple of follow up emails but never got anything back.

I hope everyone is doing well. I see some of you over on Instagram.

As a side question…does anyone have a non-starlock 18v OMT they want to sell? I have a buddy looking for one. Thanks!!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Hey Guys! I know I kinda fell off the forum here but I also put it a request almost 2 months ago. I got and initial response from Brittany and then nothing else. I tried a couple of follow up emails but never got anything back.

As a side question…does anyone have a non-starlock 18v OMT they want to sell? I have a buddy looking for one. Thanks!!

Hey Andrew good to hear from you.
    Hopefully you can get the redemption taken care of.

To bad I just sold my older 2.5 mx 33 or something like that. Corded I think I used it around 12 time’s.

Doobie

And I see also that the points don’t show as having come off either in your history. Or did they, but just were not recorded? That has happened on occasion too.

What were you redeeming for?

I hope everyone is doing well.

Nice to hear from you Andrew. Hope things have been good on your end.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Nice of you stop in. Sorry to hear you have been waiting for redemption too. Usually follow up emails do go unanswered.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I guess @overanalyze he’s looking for a Bosch,, or any brand?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Try again next week, the whole crew is at WOC. Ask her if your order is BO or canceled.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I guess @overanalyze he’s looking for a Bosch,, or any brand?

Most likely Bosch, everything else is non-Starlock except for Fein. You can’t buy new Bosch OIS compliant OMTs anymore, I have looked.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I think the tool redemption will end real soon. Looks like some folks have been waiting for almost 6 months for tools, with little or no response. I think from the get go, this was ill devised at best. I questioned Jim once about the format, and he thought it would be fine as “Bosch has deep pockets” was his response. Sadly, I think those in the know have privately decided to just let this forum die a slow lingering death. I really can’t blame them. The point grabbing here is still alive and well. So many just posting drivel, or 5 word responses gets old really fast. I hope that Bosch assigns someone to revamp the entire forum, and finds away to make it work with different rules. Getting free gear is nice, but you should have to add something of value to merit them.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

well, the slow redemption could be lack of resources, or could be by design. It would be nice if Bosch would let us know what the plan is going forward. A revamp would be nice, in a way to attract new users to participate in a meaningful way. Right now there are a lot of talks but if I am not mistaken I think there are only dozens of active participants which cannot be enough traffic to generate the kind of discussions Bosch wants for BTP IMHO.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

well, the slow redemption could be lack of resources, or could be by design. It would be nice if Bosch would let us know what the plan is going forward. A revamp would be nice, in a way to attract new users to participate in a meaningful way. Right now there are a lot of talks but if I am not mistaken I think there are only dozens of active participants which cannot be enough traffic to generate the kind of discussions Bosch wants for BTP IMHO.

There was some talk of changes coming. Maybe we will see some WOC 2019 is over. It is hard to say what will happen.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

There was some talk of changes coming. Maybe we will see some WOC 2019 is over. It is hard to say what will happen.

Hopefully they signed up new members at WOC

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Curious to know if BTP is being promoted or featured by Bosch at WOC? If it’s not then we probably know the answer.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Curious to know if BTP is being promoted or featured by Bosch at WOC? If it’s not then we probably know the answer.

That would be a definite no. Not enough traffic here and definitely not enough good content to give them any promotional advantage. They can send out tools to guys on Instagram and get thousands of views and comments. there are maybe ten people that post here regularly.

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.850 seconds