dcsimg

Rewards Redemption

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    redwood
    Pro

But I’m glad things are getting back to something like they were before. It makes me hopeful for the future of this forum!

Someone is overly optimistic.
    I have yet to see any signs of communication on this forum from anyone associated with Bosch. One person has received their box in the last month. Many others have had their emails ignored. It will never be back like it was before.
    Hopefully I will have to eat my words, but I doubt it.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

But I’m glad things are getting back to something like they were before. It makes me hopeful for the future of this forum!

I have yet to see any signs of communication on this forum from anyone associated with Bosch. One person has received their box in the last month. Many others have had their emails ignored. It will never be back like it was before.

You know, there were months last year when no one was hearing anything, no one received a box and we were all completely in the dark. So I’m looking at the last few months of slow but continued box receipts, and sporadic but continued communication with Brittany and it’s definitely not back to what it was with Jim, but it’s better than it has been. So I’m hopeful 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

I got an Amazon order of some more filter bags for my Bosch vac, and a spring loaded center punch that took so long to arrive I almost forgot that I ordered it.

Will

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I got an Amazon order of some more filter bags for my Bosch vac, and a spring loaded center punch that took so long to arrive I almost forgot that I ordered it.

I order my AC filters from the same place FilterBuy as well. I order it direct from their web site, you do it via Amazon? I wonder if there is a price difference. I order over ten dozens of filters of varying sizes from them each year.

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

Wow… I leave the site for a little while and you boys tear it up! Ha!
    I’ll start reading to get caught up.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

`I wish Jim would come back too.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

You know, there were months last year when no one was hearing anything, no one received a box and we were all completely in the dark. So I’m looking at the last few months of slow but continued box receipts, and sporadic but continued communication with Brittany and it’s definitely not back to what it was with Jim, but it’s better than it has been. So I’m hopeful

I am not sure what to think. It has got better then was last spring.

I know my last email from Brittany said I should have received my redemption by now. She would be checking with BTP team. She would be following up with her when she comes back to work the next day. I haven’t heard any more.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

She would be checking with BTP team.

That is strange to hear. Is there is a ghost “BTP team”?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

🤣😜 Team😂 We’d be lucky to have one person look after this site. Theres no team.🙈🙉🙊

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I think there is a team, but I think it’s also the same team that does all the NA social media marketing too. So they’re working on a lot of different fronts. And BTP is just a small part of all they handle.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I know there is one other person. There was a woman from Bosch here in Ontario. She called me so we could get the delivery of my PB120 sorted out last fall.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Oh I’m sure it’s a team between Brittany, the people from the different divisions supplying the tools and guys in the warehouse doing the mailing.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I know there is one other person. There was a woman from Bosch here in Ontario. She called me so we could get the delivery of my PB120 sorted out last fall.

There are at least two on Instagram connected with her too. I think one is named Michelle.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

There are at least two on Instagram connected with her too. I think one is named Michelle.

The woman I talked her name was Diane.

Greg

Doobie

I think there is a team, but I think it’s also the same team that does all the NA social media marketing too. So they’re working on a lot of different fronts. And BTP is just a small part of all they handle.

That’s the impression I get.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The woman I talked her name was Diane.

Sounds like there are more people than we think…

Charlie

Instagram

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

That’s good if there is a BTP team. I wish they would stop in and make an announcement and stop all the guessing.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s good if there is a BTP team. I wish they would stop in and make an announcement and stop all the guessing.

We all do I think. And from what I’ve heard, it’s supposed to be coming, but I’m tired of waiting too.

Charlie

Instagram

redwood
    Pro

MiamicusePro

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

That’s good if there is a BTP team

Team might be stretching it. Is there more then one individual that has dealt with issues of this site? Of course, but if it is a team, it needs lot’s of oil.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That would be nice for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 2.581 seconds