dcsimg

Rewards Redemption

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t know if I should push it and go for another redemption or not??

Go ahead Dirty, I sent in 2 different redemptions within a week and both were filled.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well I say if you have the points already and you know what you want , I’d say ask for the redemption , it’s possible it could be back order , good luck , looking forward to seeing what you decide on

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

If you are still sitting on a bunch of points, I absolutely would. This kind of feels like an old car you are about to get rid of, that starts running really well moments before it dies.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I would use the points @DirtyWhiteBoy . The points aren’t doing you any good sitting there . Tools are much nicer to have.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I know I felt the same way after I got my last redemption in October. So in November I decided to put in the request for my next redemption. I am just waiting for it too arrive now. I sure it will be any day now.

If you want something put in the request.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

If you are still sitting on a bunch of points, I absolutely would. This kind of feels like an old car you are about to get rid of, that starts running really well moments before it dies.

Warren could be right. I wouldn’t sit on many points for long. Unless your saving for something.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Just because the last one took a long time doesn’t mean the next one will. Just do it!

What are you considering to get @dirtywhiteboy?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Just because the last one took a long time doesn’t mean the next one will. Just do it!

What are you considering to get @dirtywhiteboy?

My GPL3 is broken and it needs to be replaced. I need a plumb dot at times.

I am glad all the redemptions seem to be working for folks. I seem to always need just a few more points to get the item I want and I have been so busy with work that I do not have much time to spend on forums these days. But, I have slowly been adding points – if only a few here and there.

I hope everyone has been doing well.

Orange County, CA

My points were not deducted from my last redemption, so I need to remember to mentally deduct 140,000 from my points total, so I am quite a bit away from my next tool goal.

Will

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

My points were not deducted from my last redemption, so I need to remember to mentally deduct 140,000 from my points total, so I am quite a bit away from my next tool goal.

I had that happen too, so I was getting really close to 400,000 until she took the 270 and 54 off for my two redemptions.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

But, I have slowly been adding points – if only a few here and there.

Keep at it and you will get there. Nice to see you posting when you can.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I am glad all the redemptions seem to be working for folks. I seem to always need just a few more points to get the item I want and I have been so busy with work that I do not have much time to spend on forums these days. But, I have slowly been adding points – if only a few here and there.

Sometimes it can be tough to find time to post on the forum. I have been finding this out that last few weeks.

That can be tough. My points haven’t came off from my last request yet. I haven’t received my tools yet.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

My GPL3 is broken and it needs to be replaced. I need a plumb dot at times.

Don’t you have a rotary laser that does everything?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Also from reading the latest redemption reports, it appears that points@bethepro.com is operational again because some received tools by requesting their and some received tools by emailing Brittany directly? Is there a preferred way now or use either one?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Also from reading the latest redemption reports, it appears that points@bethepro.com is operational again because some received tools by requesting their and some received tools by emailing Brittany directly? Is there a preferred way now or use either one?

Honestly I would email Brittany at this point. She said she was going to drop by and make a announcement about how things will be working from here on, but until then i would email her directly. Or do both, lol!

Charlie

Instagram

Honestly I would email Brittany at this point. She said she was going to drop by and make a announcement about how things will be working from here on, but until then i would email her directly. Or do both, lol!

Thanks. Do you have her email Charlie. I’m going to have to get something from the list soon.
    Thanks.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Is there a preferred way now or use either one?

I would email her directly. It has worked for me.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Thanks. Do you have her email Charlie. I’m going to have to get something from the list soon.
    Thanks.

I do – it’s Brittany.Buchanan@us.bosch.com.

Charlie

Instagram

Thanks.

I do – it’s Brittany.Buchanan@us.bosch.com.

Thank you Charlie.

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.740 seconds