dcsimg

Rewards Redemption

This topic contains 524 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Miamicuse 4 hours, 3 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 525 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t think anybody at Bosch reads anything here any longer. At least that’s the impression I get. It’s like we’ve been set adrift.

I feel the same way. Wish they would at least tell us what is going on.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Still have not got the jigsaw.

July 6, 2018 6:48 am -155000 redeemed for a. JSH180B 18 V Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw Bare Tool (no battery) 155,000 points JSH180B 18 V Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw Bare Tool (no battery) b.GBL18V-71N 18V Blower Bare Tool

I will probably be retired by the time it comes . lol
    I have thought about just buying one but keep hoping it will show up one day.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

The only active one I’ve seen lately is @chadm and he only stops in every 2 weeks or so. Oh and Dan,, is he a mod?

I don’t actively post much anymore but I do browse the site a couple times a week. Since Jim’s departure, I have not had any contact with whomever is now running BTP, and,to my knowledge, neither has any of the other mods.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Housewright Construction

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I just looked up Bosch headquarters USA and sent a email to them .

I have been a member of BeThePro for several years now. It seems something happened when Jim left your company. We all enjoy reviewing and talking about the Bosch tools. We are all wondering if anyone is working to send out the redemptions? I personally have been waiting on a jigsaw since July 6th. It would be nice if someone from Bosch would at least let us know what is going on with the BTP site.
    Thanks so much,
    Ron Reed

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Here are some contacts if anyone else wants to try.

https://us.bosch-press.com/pressportal/us/en/contact.html

I have been a member of BeThePro for several years now. It seems something happened when Jim left your company. We all enjoy reviewing and talking about the Bosch tools. We are all wondering if anyone is working to send out the redemptions? I personally have been waiting on a jigsaw since July 6th. It would be nice if someone from Bosch would at least let us know what is going on with the BTP site.

Wow I thought my 2 month wait (and still waiting) was long. You are on 3 months. I hope you get a response.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I think someone posted on another thread that they were/are super busy with the freak contest lately and may be don’t have time for divided attention elsewhere. So may be wait some more and hopefully things will move along again.

Well the contest started sometime early september and most redemption emails were send off way before that.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

redwood
    Pro

When I started this thread, I had no idea what was happening.

I’m now very curious to know when was the last time anyone received their reward.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m now very curious to know when was the last time anyone received their reward.

Mark the last rewards were sent out around mid-August. Since then we have nothing.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I think someone posted on another thread that they were/are super busy with the freak contest lately and may be don’t have time for divided attention elsewhere. So may be wait some more and hopefully things will move along again.

Well the contest started sometime early september and most redemption emails were send off way before that.

True, but I don’t know what kind of ramp up effort was required in terms of getting that ready. Plus I think I read it here someone here was talking to someone from Bosch (don’t remember details could be from Instagram or somewhere) and said they were super busy for that contest.

I hope they would turn their attention back to BTP and let the members know what’s going on, whether this site is a low priority now, or whether they are sunsetting it, or may be this is just a glitch in their resource allocation and something fell through the crack.

In any event there are parallel discussions of this in multiple threads – also in the I GOT A BOX thread as well as WHAT YOU ARE SAVING UP FOR thread. My concern is if everyone just sends off different emails to different people at Bosch asking about this, it may end up causing more confusion, as I think most likely no matter who you send it to would forward that to the marketing department so that whoever the point person is will end up with multiple emails. That may work for us or against us, kind of a two edge sword in my opinion.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Mark the last rewards were sent out around mid-August. Since then we have nothing.

What’s puzzling is last rewards were sent in mid-August, but there were redemption tendered prior to that like @roninohio in early June that were not processed, and points were deducted, so he doesn’t know if that’s because of a back order for that particular item, or his redemption was simply half completed and the ball got dropped.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

What’s puzzling is last rewards were sent in mid-August, but there were redemption tendered prior to that like @roninohio in early June that were not processed, and points were deducted, so he doesn’t know if that’s because of a back order for that particular item, or his redemption was simply half completed and the ball got dropped.

I received my last redemption in mid August too. I am waiting for the PB180 Compact radio. I put the request in on June 18. Points were removed within a week. I have sent a few emails about this request. I was told the order was being processed.

I would really like to know what is going on too. But I don’t plan on sending any more emails. Maybe after the dust settles after the Freak contest. We might get some requests sent out.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I am waiting for the PB180 Compact radio. I put the request in on June 18. Points were removed within a week.

I forgot you had that PB180 on order since June. No reason to make people wait that long.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

No reason to make people wait that long.

I agree it has been along time. I had to wait from May to August for the blower. Once I found out it was on back order. Then I know why it is taking so long. I never heard anything about the radio. Maybe one day it will show up.

Greg

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Truly, patience is a virtue!

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

My last redemption request went in on August 19th, and all I’ve heard is crickets – at least update the FAQ and say it will take 2 months+ not 2 days for a response…

Will

This is sad, but at least we know it will likely take months – sad that no one from Bosch reads the forum and it is curious that the Moderators have mostly disappeared. My guess, and I hope this is not the case, is that this site will slowly decrease in size and wither away. It takes effort to keep it going and marketing. I appreciate the other member’s comments and I have learned many things over the years. So, I hope this is a lull and that things will get back on track. I think forums in general are on the decline – Instagram, You Tube, etc… are the new social media platforms people are gravitating toward.

Orange County, CA

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I think this forum has a group of core contributors, but the size is small, which is why there is this close knit feeling like a neighborhood bar. You can talk about projects and share experiences in more details and depths.

However, it also seems most of the discussions are in the job site talk forums. Many of the more trade oriented forums, flooring, plumbing, electrical, have no traffic, some have been sitting idle for months. From that standpoint, I think it paints the picture that there is not enough trade related discussions thriving on here. On top of that, Bosch must be keeping track of how many clicks, how many posts, how many NEW users the site is attracting, how many of them stay around to contribute, how many unique users on here posting, all these metrics can’t be looking good.

May be the previous admin Jim, and the moderators all drifting away is a sign that Bosch is sunseting this place. No idea just speculating. You hope they at least pay the hosting fee for the site the renewal fee for this domain, or else the whole site just go poof!

I think this forum has a group of core contributors, but the size is small, which is why there is this close knit feeling like a neighborhood bar. You can talk about projects and share experiences in more details and depths.

However, it also seems most of the discussions are in the job site talk forums. Many of the more trade oriented forums, flooring, plumbing, electrical, have no traffic, some have been sitting idle for months. From that standpoint, I think it paints the picture that there is not enough trade related discussions thriving on here. On top of that, Bosch must be keeping track of how many clicks, how many posts, how many NEW users the site is attracting, how many of them stay around to contribute, how many unique users on here posting, all these metrics can’t be looking good.

May be the previous admin Jim, and the moderators all drifting away is a sign that Bosch is sunseting this place. No idea just speculating. You hope they at least pay the hosting fee for the site the renewal fee for this domain, or else the whole site just go poof!

I fear that there may be some truth and logic in your post, but if it is about support for their tool users and not just advertising, then I hope they can see the value and continue the site. I also hope that if they do sunset the site then they come forward and say so, and publish a date and a redeem by target for those users like us who have faithfully contributed.

Will

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I fear that there may be some truth and logic in your post, but if it is about support for their tool users and not just advertising, then I hope they can see the value and continue the site. I also hope that if they do sunset the site then they come forward and say so, and publish a date and a redeem by target for those users like us who have faithfully contributed.

I agree too. I hope we find out sooner then later.

I think forums in general are on the decline – Instagram, You Tube, etc… are the new social media platforms people are gravitating toward.

You could be right.

I do use some of those platforms you mentioned. But I have learnt more about Bosch tools from this forum. Then any social media platform. After hearing about a Bosch Tool on the forum. I usually search it out on Youtube.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 525 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 2.068 seconds