dcsimg

Rewards Redemption

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Actually, I’m not optimistic of anything being added further

You could be right that there will be nothing add. It would be nice if a few things were added.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

If you have an order pending and have not heard about it I would suggest sending an email to Brittany, she usually answers in 24-48 hrs if you have a specific question.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

would’ve been great if that new 12v power planer could be added. its the only thing im eyeing right now.

If you have an order pending and have not heard about it I would suggest sending an email to Brittany, she usually answers in 24-48 hrs if you have a specific question.

I think that would be a great idea.

redwood
    Pro

I’ve sent a couple and have not heard a whisper back.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It is now December, and I’m still waiting on my redemption request for the L-Boxx1 that I made back in June.

I have been waiting from August for a redemption.

Doobie

It is now December, and I’m still waiting on my redemption request for the L-Boxx1 that I made back in June.

I have been waiting from August for a redemption.

I’d be inclined to pick up the phone and call her at the point you guys are in.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I just got a notification from UPS that I have a package coming tomorrow from Bosch – it must be my latest redemption! Which is perfect – I really Could have used the tablesaw stand today!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I just got a notification from UPS that I have a package coming tomorrow from Bosch – it must be my latest redemption! Which is perfect – I really Could have used the tablesaw stand today!

Which stand. The foldout one, or the wheeled unit?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The folding one – it’s the only one on the list for the gts, and I like how slim it is. I got the gravity rise for the 4100 and modified it for my gts I have at the church but it’s so bulky it doesn’t fit well into my RAV4, so I’m hoping this one will do well for me. I’ll be redeeming for the folding stand for the miter saw next, and I’ll be going the same way. Gravity rise is nice if you’ve got a big closed in trailer, but for a tiny outfit like me, smaller is better (not sure how long I’m going to last if I have to tote around the Glide – that thing is a beast! I was working with it today just sitting it on the ground, but just carrying it to the car, setting it up and then putting it away at the end of the day was enough to not be too excited to do that ever again, lol!).

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@redwood
    ,, yup you could be right lol.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

congrats charlie – those are some great news

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats ! you will like the stand.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Mark my only advice is if the item you want is in stock, it gets sent. If it is not in stock you will not be notified. My advice order what is in stock not what you want. That’s the way it is.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats Charlie, the stuff is being sent.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats, Charlie, you have been waiting for a while for that.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Congratulations Charlie , looking forward to hearing what you think about the stand.

Doobie

The folding one – it’s the only one on the list for the gts, and I like how slim it is. I got the gravity rise for the 4100 and modified it for my gts I have at the church but it’s so bulky it doesn’t fit well into my RAV4, so I’m hoping this one will do well for me. I’ll be redeeming for the folding stand for the miter saw next, and I’ll be going the same way. Gravity rise is nice if you’ve got a big closed in trailer, but for a tiny outfit like me, smaller is better (not sure how long I’m going to last if I have to tote around the Glide – that thing is a beast! I was working with it today just sitting it on the ground, but just carrying it to the car, setting it up and then putting it away at the end of the day was enough to not be too excited to do that ever again, lol!).

That’s the thing, most of these gravity rise stands weigh around 80 lbs and so do most of the miter saws as well. If you have to get one of these setups off the ground and lift in and out of a vehicle, it’s bloody heavy.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats Charlie!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Never mind – false alarm. My redemption is still processing I guess, lol! I had another package from Bosch coming, I just thought it wasn’t going to be here till Thursday.

Charlie

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.400 seconds