dcsimg

Rewards Redemption

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 945 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

after the weekend I will send out my request – hopefully brittany will process it quick 😀

Cool , so what did you decide to go with Alex , hopefully you get this taken care of quickly

still debating in between couple smaller items or one big one

Sometimes it can be a tough decision.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

after the weekend I will send out my request – hopefully brittany will process it quick

Cool , so what did you decide to go with Alex , hopefully you get this taken care of quickly

yeah that’s so true. I don’t know how often I scrolled up and down on the list just today haha

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

yeah that’s so true. I don’t know how often I scrolled up and down on the list just today haha

LOL!! I usually know what I want when I don’t have enough points. When I get the points I start second guessing myself.

Greg

after the weekend I will send out my request – hopefully brittany will process it quick

Haha , yeah that sounds kinda like what I have been doing this last week ,

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

LOL!! I usually know what I want when I don’t have enough points. When I get the points I start second guessing myself.

I know that feeling! When I thought the redemption for my recip wasn’t happening I started thinking about all the other ways I could have used those points if I needed to resubmit my request – but I’m glad I stuck with it. I’ve been combing through the list a bit more often myself lately…possibly because it feels like if I don’t use the points now, it might all stop again before I get the chance!

Charlie

Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I sent an email to Brittany yesterday to see what the status of my points was because I’m hoping to have enough for another redemption and she got back to me saying that they’re working on the redemption process, that the Points email will be operative again soon and that she’ll be stopping by BTP to clue us all in after the holiday!

Charlie

Instagram

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

That is good news! It will be nice to hear from her. Thanks for sharing !

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

That’s good news Charlie. I hope the process will be made clear and streamlined a bit. Looking forward to having that tightened up.

Thank goodness it is not just me who does this!

Will

Doobie

I sent an email to Brittany yesterday to see what the status of my points was because I’m hoping to have enough for another redemption and she got back to me saying that they’re working on the redemption process, that the Points email will be operative again soon and that she’ll be stopping by BTP to clue us all in after the holiday!

No way….that would be great…..I hope!

redwood
    Pro

Well I guess I will believe it when I see it. I feel like we are like the lost step-child. I’ve still heard nothing about my redemptions.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m just hanging tight with HAM+ ,, headed for the DM.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

she got back to me saying that they’re working on the redemption process, that the Points email will be operative again soon and that she’ll be stopping by BTP to clue us all in after the holiday!

This is good news Charlie. Thanks for the update.

Thank goodness it is not just me who does this!

I do it pretty much everytime.

Greg

Well that’s good news Charlie ,
    I’m sure she will be welcomed by the members.
    And I’m sure she will definitely get all the redemptions taken care of when she has the time.
    Hopefully she is able to resolve most of the issues here with the redemptions.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Thanks for that, Charlie. Looking forward to the process getting back to “normal”.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Great news. I am glad to hear that some information is forthcoming. I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving!

Orange County, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

great to hear that – thanks for the info charlie

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

she got back to me saying that they’re working on the redemption process, that the Points email will be operative again soon and that she’ll be stopping by BTP to clue us all in after the holiday!

Great news. I have an order in so hopefully it will be updated soon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

she got back to me saying that they’re working on the redemption process,

I hope this is good news and not bad news,,

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

she got back to me saying that they’re working on the redemption process,

I hope this is good news and not bad news,,

Sounded like good news to me – more like she wants to say hi and explain a little about how things will be. And it sounded like she was reinstating the old lines of communication, so it doesn’t seem ominous to me.

Charlie

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 945 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.621 seconds