dcsimg

Review: Bosch IDH182 18V EC Brushless Socket Ready Impact Driver

This topic contains 126 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  theamcguy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Author

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

The newer XDT09 is a beast and only 4¾” long. I mailed to my wifey in japan to see if she could check on it for me…..Oh well never heard back ,,, maybe she drank too much sake???

Lets see here. Check or tools for Dirty or drink sake with friends??? Decisions, Decisions. I know what sounds like more fun for her. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The newer XDT09 is a beast and only 4¾” long.

Oh man that is really compact for that much power

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous

If they came out with a 1/4″ hex version of the iwmh182 that would be awesome.

Give them time they probably will at some point. When was the IWMH-182 released?

Wow that converts to 184ft lbs of torque, Much better than the dual chuck at 133ft lbs. 184 is enough to do pickup truck lug nuts. kCool!!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Wow that converts to 184ft lbs of torque, Much better than the dual chuck at 133ft lbs. 184 is enough to do pickup truck lug nuts. kCool!!

Wow, that is impressive power for a little impact.

Anonymous

Wow, that is impressive power for a little impact.

I’ve been using that big badass beast 7/16″ hex drive impact with a 1 1/2″ x 18″ long auger bit to drill out logs again, just did two of them last weekend. At 500ft lbs of torque it handles it fine, I doubt anything less would get the job done so easily. IF at all

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The newer XDT09 is a beast and only 4¾” long. I mailed to my wifey in japan to see if she could check on it for me…..Oh well never heard back ,,, maybe she drank too much sake???

Lets see here. Check or tools for Dirty or drink sake with friends??? Decisions, Decisions. I know what sounds like more fun for her. lol

Well there goes that idea,,, she just walked in the front door! :-0

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ve been using that big badass beast 7/16″ hex drive impact with a 1 1/2″ x 18″ long auger bit to drill out logs again, just did two of them last weekend. At 500ft lbs of torque it handles it fine, I doubt anything less would get the job done so easily. IF at all

Man that thing has a lot of torque to be able to do that.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.412 seconds