dcsimg

REVIEW: BOSCH 12" Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw with Upfront Controls; Model 5312

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Nice 10″ axial glide! Looks sharp.

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry here’s the pic.

Ohh man, I really like that one. Tell us more and Thanks for the pic

I picked up the 1-” last week.

Finish & kitchen installs only saw

@jaydee
    – it would be great to hear your thoughts on another thread on the 10” Axial glide…

@ everyone – let’s try to keep this topic on the 10 or 12” non-axial glide so as to not confuse people…

John S

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Nice review. Seems like a great saw. Enjoy it. Beaure to update us in the future on how it’s holding up for you.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

glad I found this, I am needing a new saw, though I am hoping for more compact. The axle glide or new hitachi. Though they are not on the points list so this is a strong contender

staker
    Pro

I was looking at this one to but i could use a few other tools and holding out for the AG.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Another great review that I missed .I am looking forward to getting one in the next few weeks 🙂

staker
    Pro

Congrats on the saw John, now you got me thinking, that was what I had first wanted. Who knows getting close to a few things that have the same reward.

I was looking at this one to but i could use a few other tools and holding out for the AG.

I’m hoping the Axial Glide gets on the list, too but I’ll be saving points for this one. Glad the post was brought back to the top.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the great review! I’m thinking this might be a nice upgrade for me, at some point.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I missed this one also! Thanks @Nyx for showcasing the Bosch 12″ 5312

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes it was a very good review.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

thanks guys. i feel like the Axial Glide saw overshadows the 5312, but its still a great saw for those in the market for one.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Hopefully I will find out this week 🙂

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Hopefully I will find out this week :-)

You redeem for the 5312 or purchased an AG?

@Nyx great review sir. I didn’t see this but have you tried her out with DC attached?

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

@Nyx great review sir. I didn’t see this but have you tried her out with DC attached?

If by DC you mean dust collection, then yes. I had a vac attached to the dust port and it obviously did better than the bag alone but the saw still threw dust everywhere. It was better but not great.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.308 seconds